NATION

PASSWORD

[R] political nicknaming, greatest prez

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Necroghastia
Forum Moderator

Founded: May 11, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

[R] political nicknaming, greatest prez

Postby Necroghastia » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:27 pm

Warriors of Truth wrote:
Yeerosland wrote:
My definition of a "fraud" is someone who pretends to have skills or knowledge they don't really have. Trump qualifies.

Obama at least knew the constitution, interpretations and precedents. Trump skipped to the Bill of Rights. Nobody needs to know that stuff about electoral process, and anyway the White House surely has lawyers for that stuff ...

I agree Hussein Obama was a knowledgeable person about the constitution, that is why he wanted to destroy it. Much of the "democrat" platform is not compatible with the constitution, namely freedom of expression, of religion, and property.

Donald Trump is a tragic hero, he has the courage to fight but lacks the allies to fight the deep state that stole his office (Legally he is still President), and he never could acquire the kind of elite knowledge Hussein Obama has because he had to be a businessman, and learn about business. If the deep state wouldn't sabotage him, he could lead the US and all of the west into a new golden age.

Yeah, it's his middle name, sure, but we all know why someone would just say that and nothing else. IMO if "Drumpf" is actionable this should be.
The Land of Spooky Scary Skeletons!

Pronouns: she/her

Drew Durrnil
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Anarchy

Postby Drew Durrnil » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:34 pm

Warriors of Truth wrote:
Yeerosland wrote:
By some definition of '"legal"' that doesn't involve the Constitution, state or federal law, State governments, Electors, the Electoral College, appellant Courts including SCOTUS, or the whole US Congress?

I'll give you legal terms: IF mr. Trump really was elected a second time, last year, then mr. Trump will be ineligible to be elected in 2024. The wording of the 22nd Amendment is quite clear:

Section 1. No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. [etc]

So perhaps you have some explanation for how mr. Trump can "legally" be the President, without having been legally elected last year?

They stole the election from him, so that article does not apply because the Biden Junta is illegally still occupying his office. If the armed forces did their duty and removed the usurpers, Trump would not serve beyond 2024 unless there was an ammendment.

Which could happen if the armed forces did their duty, most "democrats" were part of the coup, and would be removed from office.

Trolling. Emphasis mine.
also known as pacific shores
author of sc #434
professional slab worshipper
lieutenant of the south pacific special forces
2023 ananke award co-winner
Rosartemis wrote:DOWN WITH UEPU THOSE DAMNED RAIDERS!

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:30 pm

Necroghastia wrote:
Warriors of Truth wrote:
I agree Hussein Obama was a knowledgeable person about the constitution, that is why he wanted to destroy it. Much of the "democrat" platform is not compatible with the constitution, namely freedom of expression, of religion, and property.

Donald Trump is a tragic hero, he has the courage to fight but lacks the allies to fight the deep state that stole his office (Legally he is still President), and he never could acquire the kind of elite knowledge Hussein Obama has because he had to be a businessman, and learn about business. If the deep state wouldn't sabotage him, he could lead the US and all of the west into a new golden age.

Yeah, it's his middle name, sure, but we all know why someone would just say that and nothing else. IMO if "Drumpf" is actionable this should be.

The difference is, though, that political nicknaming requires a malicious alteration of the person's name (Trump -> Drumpf, which was the family name but was changed nearly 300 years ago). Calling President Obama by his middle name strikes me as merely borderline.

Drew Durrnil wrote:
Warriors of Truth wrote:
They stole the election from him, so that article does not apply because the Biden Junta is illegally still occupying his office. If the armed forces did their duty and removed the usurpers, Trump would not serve beyond 2024 unless there was an ammendment.

Which could happen if the armed forces did their duty, most "democrats" were part of the coup, and would be removed from office.

Trolling. Emphasis mine.

Meh. Borderline.

We do take notice, however.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:16 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Necroghastia wrote:

A point for consideration. In the past, when ever Hussein was mentioned it tended to be some attempt to liken Obama to Sadaam Hussein. We even had a user (who I think is now DOS) who would emphasis mentioned the full name. Other times; it was Barry.

Anyway; thanks……
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

Return to Moderation