NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Flaming

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

[R] Flaming

Postby Alphazi » Fri May 14, 2021 9:40 am

viewtopic.php?p=38649370#p38649370

This guy, one of BioNtech’s puppets are posting past a ban / lock and flaming at us.
Alphazi - Alpha Nation. Member of IDSF.

North Sonovia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 30, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby North Sonovia » Fri May 14, 2021 9:42 am

Alphazi wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=38649370#p38649370

This guy, one of BioNtech’s puppets are posting past a ban / lock and flaming at us.

Holy crap I know this guy! He just telegrammed me and rickrolled me!
She/her, 14 but practically 15 already, pan gang, how the hell do I put a pan emoji right after "pan gang"?

I'm the WAD for a region that can be described as this: [quote="Pallapati";43977153] Average cringe region: Writes an essay on why raiding sucks

Based Union of Right Wing nations: "raiding is unbased lololol. ew, raiders. cringe " [/quote]

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Fri May 14, 2021 9:43 am

North Sonovia wrote:

Holy crap I know this guy! He just telegrammed me and rickrolled me!

Ok, file a GHR.

Islands Of Ventro
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Islands Of Ventro » Fri May 14, 2021 9:44 am

and your the person that bribed me to ban him from my region
Last edited by Islands Of Ventro on Sat April 20th, 1982, edited 69,419 times in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠻⣿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣆⣀⣀⠀⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠻⣿⣿⣿⠅⠛⠋⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢼⣿⣿⣿⣃⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣟⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣛⣛⣫⡄⠀⢸⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⡆⠸⣿⣿⣿⡷⠂⠨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⣿⡿⠋⠁⢀⡶⠪⣉⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢸⣿⣷⣿⣿⣷⣦⡙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Fri May 14, 2021 9:44 am

Islands Of Ventro wrote:

Yes because we seriously need to take this into IDSF’s own hand. I did that to maintain IDSF Security and Ingive you the card as I promised didn’t I :)

Islands Of Ventro
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Islands Of Ventro » Fri May 14, 2021 9:45 am

you did, sorry if that post made you sound bad

edit: sorry if this is spamming moderation
Last edited by Islands Of Ventro on Fri May 14, 2021 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Islands Of Ventro on Sat April 20th, 1982, edited 69,419 times in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠻⣿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣆⣀⣀⠀⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠻⣿⣿⣿⠅⠛⠋⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢼⣿⣿⣿⣃⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣟⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣛⣛⣫⡄⠀⢸⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⡆⠸⣿⣿⣿⡷⠂⠨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⣿⡿⠋⠁⢀⡶⠪⣉⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢸⣿⣷⣿⣿⣷⣦⡙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Fri May 14, 2021 9:47 am

Islands Of Ventro wrote:you did, sorry if that post made you sound bad

No, I don’t think you should be here to spam moderation (reminder) and I did it to protect IDSF. That did not make be found bad though I would not like to try that.

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Fri May 14, 2021 12:20 pm

Further question to the Mod team, the topic linked is currently talking about GP related topics of raiding (and a random one about NS Cards). And what point does it stop being an OCC RP thread and enter into a chat thread/GP thread?
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Fri May 14, 2021 12:21 pm

Drop Your Pants wrote:Further question to the Mod team, the topic linked is currently talking about GP related topics of raiding (and a random one about NS Cards). And what point does it stop being an OCC RP thread and enter into a chat thread/GP thread?

It’s our organization’s chat thread so we can talk about anything that is legal in NS rules.

Crazy girl
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Fri May 14, 2021 1:05 pm

Alphazi wrote:
Drop Your Pants wrote:Further question to the Mod team, the topic linked is currently talking about GP related topics of raiding (and a random one about NS Cards). And what point does it stop being an OCC RP thread and enter into a chat thread/GP thread?

It’s our organization’s chat thread so we can talk about anything that is legal in NS rules.

If you want to chat, use your RMB or an offsite forum. Threads are locked, do not repost.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri May 14, 2021 1:13 pm

Crazy girl wrote:
Alphazi wrote:

If you want to chat, use your RMB or an offsite forum. Threads are locked, do not repost.

Why were my RP threads locked? They were meant for Roleplay purposes only, so locking them is unfair. What is also unfair is that not everyone who posted on those threads is in the IDSF region. What is much more unfair is that now I cannot repost those Roleplay threads anymore.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Crazy girl
Game Moderator

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Fri May 14, 2021 1:33 pm

That was not roleplay. If you wish to learn how to actually roleplay, maybe ask one of the roleplay mentors: memberlist.php?mode=group&g=12

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri May 14, 2021 1:36 pm

Crazy girl wrote:That was not roleplay. If you wish to learn how to actually roleplay, maybe ask one of the roleplay mentors: memberlist.php?mode=group&g=12

Most of it was Roleplay. Can I at least continue the threads? The forums are the only fun things to do on NS, and just using the RMB isn’t fun.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Fri May 14, 2021 2:04 pm

Islands Of Ventro wrote:

Are you making a report? If not, you should not be posting here.

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Fri May 14, 2021 2:06 pm

If it's chat, then it was closed for good reason. RP threads need to be about the stories you are telling about your nations, not whatever strikes your fancy.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri May 14, 2021 2:11 pm

Katganistan wrote:If it's chat, then it was closed for good reason. RP threads need to be about the stories you are telling about your nations, not whatever strikes your fancy.

Not even about an RP organization, even though there are other RP organizations out there? I’ll just create something offsite if you guys don’t allow me to continue RPing on the forums.

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Fri May 14, 2021 2:13 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Katganistan wrote:If it's chat, then it was closed for good reason. RP threads need to be about the stories you are telling about your nations, not whatever strikes your fancy.

Not even about an RP organization, even though there are other RP organizations out there? I’ll just create something offsite if you guys don’t allow me to continue RPing on the forums.

No harm, just do that because clashing with the mods will get you in trouble. I create a Tapatalk group for IDSF and give me a few days to hours :). Anyway this thread should be locked because this only escalated Mayer’s (NOT A MOD)

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri May 14, 2021 2:15 pm

Alphazi wrote:

No harm, just do that because clashing with the mods will get you in trouble. I create a Tapatalk group for IDSF and give me a few days to hours :). Anyway this thread should be locked because this only escalated Mayer’s (NOT A MOD)

IDK what your problem is with Discord, but I do agree with you. I’ll leave, just telegram the link to everybody.

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Fri May 14, 2021 2:15 pm

Alphazi wrote:

IDK what your problem is with Discord, but I do agree with you. I’ll leave, just telegram the link to everybody.

Ok.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation