NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Biphobia and homophobia in Life Sim thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
User avatar
Silvedania
Minister
 
Posts: 3149
Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

[R] Biphobia and homophobia in Life Sim thread

Postby Silvedania » Tue May 04, 2021 1:56 pm

Last edited by Silvedania on Tue May 04, 2021 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

User avatar
Drew Durrnil
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1246
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Anarchy

Postby Drew Durrnil » Tue May 04, 2021 1:58 pm

In case he/she edits it, here is the post:
Yeet Nationss wrote:
North Sonovia wrote:why the biphobia-

Because being Bi ain’t normal and being gay ain’t either
A Shark Republic
My Factbook
Atheris wrote:0/10. Using this fifth glyph in casual talk is not only inimical, but also shows that human minds act not of individual thoughts but of compulsory will by a dug-in aristocracy.
Atheris wrote:*pulls out anime weapons*
weeaboo mode!
*screams in depression and existential dread*
Nantoraka wrote:
The Nantorakan government would like to express their concerns about all the pedophiles lurking in this market. There's so much grease and body oil in the offers being made, that you could fry chicken in it. We strongly advise wearing a mask when making deals because the strong smell of kid-diddler permeates the air like a dead, fermenting animal.

News: Former Elite President Pæta Marlín joins the cult of Yahlia, calling it his "sexual and spiritual awakening".

User avatar
Yeet Nationss
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Oct 02, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Yeet Nationss » Tue May 04, 2021 6:18 pm

Bruh. That’s my views. You can’t ban me for different views then you
This nation is not a meme nation
Leader: The Militaristic Dictator Lord Jack Snow
Major Stuff: Has a very big military, and will crush you with the Intergalactic Fleet.

User avatar
Badassistanian
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7639
Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Badassistanian » Tue May 04, 2021 9:29 pm

Is this going to be addressed?

User avatar
Uzbekstaland
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 103
Founded: Jan 26, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Uzbekstaland » Tue May 04, 2021 9:32 pm

Because people expect you to support them wanting to pretend to be something they arent?
American, Conservative, Looking to learn the view of the world.
The Media's evil dont eat what they feedin you their liars, deceitful and half of them probably evil

User avatar
North Sonovia
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Mar 30, 2021
Capitalist Paradise

Postby North Sonovia » Tue May 04, 2021 9:36 pm

Wait what the hell happened here?
She/her, 14 but practically 15 already, pan gang, how the hell do I put a pan emoji right after "pan gang"?

User avatar
North Sonovia
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Mar 30, 2021
Capitalist Paradise

Postby North Sonovia » Tue May 04, 2021 9:41 pm

Yeet Nationss wrote:Bruh. That’s my views. You can’t ban me for different views then you

If what you meant by "being gay isn't normal," it's technically true if you meant that homosexuality, unlike other species, isn't natural within humans, then that is technically true and a valid claim and belief. However, if you're saying that people who decide to identify as LGBTQIA+ deserve to be condemned for their preferences, then yes, we all have the right to "ban you for having different views then (than**) us."

So if you don't want to be condemned for trolling a minority community, please just save your own ass and clarify what you meant.
She/her, 14 but practically 15 already, pan gang, how the hell do I put a pan emoji right after "pan gang"?

User avatar
Reploid Productions
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 27925
Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Reploid Productions » Tue May 04, 2021 9:41 pm

Yeet Nationss wrote:Bruh. That’s my views. You can’t ban me for different views then you
It's not what you say, it's how you say it. And the way you said it is trolling. Review the site rules.

Uzbekstaland wrote:Because people expect you to support them wanting to pretend to be something they arent?
North Sonovia wrote:Wait what the hell happened here?

DO NOT post in a report thread unless you are making a report, the subject of a report, or adding relevant new evidence to an existing report. These two posts are none of those things.
Forum mod since May 8, 2003 -- Game mod since May 19, 2003 -- Nation turned 18 on March 23, 2021!
Sunset's DoGA FAQ - For those using DoGA to make their NS military and such.
One Stop Rules Shop -- Reppy's Sig Workshop -- Getting Help Page
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Char Aznable/Giant Meteor 2024! - Forcing humanity to move into space and progress whether we goddamn want to or not!

User avatar
Uzbekstaland
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 103
Founded: Jan 26, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Uzbekstaland » Tue May 04, 2021 9:44 pm

Reploid Productions wrote:
Yeet Nationss wrote:Bruh. That’s my views. You can’t ban me for different views then you
It's not what you say, it's how you say it. And the way you said it is trolling. Review the site rules.

Uzbekstaland wrote:Because people expect you to support them wanting to pretend to be something they arent?
North Sonovia wrote:Wait what the hell happened here?

DO NOT post in a report thread unless you are making a report, the subject of a report, or adding relevant new evidence to an existing report. These two posts are none of those things.

No one told me this was a freaking report thread :/
American, Conservative, Looking to learn the view of the world.
The Media's evil dont eat what they feedin you their liars, deceitful and half of them probably evil

User avatar
North Sonovia
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Mar 30, 2021
Capitalist Paradise

Postby North Sonovia » Tue May 04, 2021 9:47 pm

Uzbekstaland wrote:
Reploid Productions wrote:It's not what you say, it's how you say it. And the way you said it is trolling. Review the site rules.


DO NOT post in a report thread unless you are making a report, the subject of a report, or adding relevant new evidence to an existing report. These two posts are none of those things.

No one told me this was a freaking report thread :/

I wasn't aware either, but now that I see it, yeah, there's a big [R] right there. And it says this was in Moderation.
Last edited by North Sonovia on Tue May 04, 2021 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She/her, 14 but practically 15 already, pan gang, how the hell do I put a pan emoji right after "pan gang"?


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Falmards, Greater National Socialist Chile, Heritick Farmland, Mallorea and Riva, Odreria, Santa Selena, Vilverin

Advertisement

Remove ads