NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Trolling in NS

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

[Report] Trolling in NS

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:26 am

Trad Japan wrote:Lieutenant-Colonel Saigo Morita of the Tatenokai (age:42), son of Shogun Masakatsu Morita, seeks a concubine.
Requirements
-18 to 22
-At least high school educated
- Fluent in Japanese
- Cute
- Not a slut
- Not a communist, anarchist or liberal

Emphasis mine.
Since this is an OOC thread I believe this particular usage of "slut" is actionable? Besides, it's another one of those Tapdancing on the PG13-limit threads Sharifistan was previously deleted for.
Also thread may be trolling the Japanese as well what with all the harem insinuations.
Last edited by Austria-Bohemia-Hungary on Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Trad Japan
Secretary

Founded: Apr 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Japan » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:46 am

Trolling the Japanese? No I admire Japanese culture. How am I trolling the Japanese? The Samurai did have concubines and this nation is based on if Yuki Mishima's coup is successful. Yukio Mishima loved Bushido.

Use of slut actionable? How, under which rule?

How is it tapdancing on the PG-13 line? I'm not going into graphic detail, even Disney's adaptation of Mulan references concubines.

(if you don't believe me please look it up)
Last edited by Trad Japan on Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Santheres
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 29, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Santheres » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:31 pm

We're not banning the whole thread genre, and they're asking for women 18+. The "slut" thing is crude but not actionable as it's referring to made up people and is IC-oriented. And having a Japanese-inspired nation that also has a harem is not trolling the Japanese - it's not even commentary on the actual Japanese people, culture, or nation.

Trad Japan
Secretary

Founded: Apr 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Japan » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:16 am

Santheres wrote:We're not banning the whole thread genre, and they're asking for women 18+. The "slut" thing is crude but not actionable as it's referring to made up people and is IC-oriented. And having a Japanese-inspired nation that also has a harem is not trolling the Japanese - it's not even commentary on the actual Japanese people, culture, or nation.

Thank you.

Return to Moderation