NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Flamebaiting

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

[Report] Flamebaiting

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:08 pm

I'm ready to calling flamebaiting on Hurdergaryp. Who has been poking at me since last night over my opinions on movies and whether they suck.

Hurdergaryp wrote:Ah, I see that a certain someone is being exactly as expected, unfortunately.

Hurdergaryp wrote:Best to respond with silence, really. Ameri tends to be contrary for contrariness' sake, and the lad got you right where he wants you. It's a game for him, something to fill the churning existential void.

Hurdergaryp wrote:Yeah, but for that you would have to be actually thinking instead of running on what is by now pretty much an automated script.

He also apparently thinks it's his job to "Call me out" as it were.
Hurdergaryp wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Buzz off, dude.

No. I've observed your modus operandi on several occasions in a variety of threads, and I don't see why your tired old unpleasant routine shouldn't be called out for what it is.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:37 pm

⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Return to Moderation