NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Widespread, clique-y harassment

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

[R] Widespread, clique-y harassment

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:08 pm

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=490620&start=4725
search.php?keywords=sharifistan&t=490620&sf=msgonly (just some of the examples)

The NS Cliches: Rebooted thread is full of this sort of thing.
In 2021, Lord President George Fenwick lost re-election and sacked Munkchester. He and his son promptly escaped from community service in Sweden to international waters. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as slavers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the Fenwick Foundation.

Doge Land
Envoy

Founded: Feb 15, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Doge Land » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:12 pm

I don't see a huge issue with the posts you linked. I don't see any harassment going on- just some people discussing a player. And after all, the thread is about common themes on F7 and NS. This was bound to happen eventually.
this is a signature

Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:43 pm

Doge Land wrote:I don't see a huge issue with the posts you linked. I don't see any harassment going on- just some people discussing a player. And after all, the thread is about common themes on F7 and NS. This was bound to happen eventually.

"Sharifistan has infected everyone with his disturbing skull-dent caused constant need for textual sexual gratification."

If you say so.
In 2021, Lord President George Fenwick lost re-election and sacked Munkchester. He and his son promptly escaped from community service in Sweden to international waters. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as slavers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the Fenwick Foundation.

Return to Moderation