NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Trolling in Chauvin Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Istoreya
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

[R] Trolling in Chauvin Thread

Postby Istoreya » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:57 am

Unsure if this warrants anything, gonna post it here to be sure.
Austreylia wrote:I'm not being called out on it. You're trying to call me out on it, but it doesn't work.

You and the rest of the hive mind saw an opportunity to discredit my opinions, so you took it and ran with it.

Bolding mine, calling people who think Chauvin is guilty a "hive mind".
Borderlands of Rojava wrote:"I think for myself and am not a mindless sheep." Something alot of far right wingers say, which is very ironic.

Basically a "no u" to the hive mind comment.
Last edited by Istoreya on Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Austreylia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Austreylia » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:00 am

Neither of those are trolling in any way.
...we do a little trolling, it's called we do a little trolling.

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:08 am

I wasn't trolling anyone. I never explicitly insulted anyone with my post, and I was only saying that often times, many (you will notice my use of the term many, because it isnt all) right wingers like to pretend that they are the only people who think for themselves and their opponents never do. I was arguing against the the idea that the rest of us in there are one collective hive mind. My post was not trolling.
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy. Democratic Confederalist, Anti-racist

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

Austreylia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Austreylia » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:11 am

Borderlands of Rojava wrote:I wasn't trolling anyone. I never explicitly insulted anyone with my post, and I was only saying that often times, many (you will notice my use of the term many, because it isnt all) right wingers like to pretend that they are the only people who think for themselves and their opponents never do. I was arguing against the the idea that the rest of us in there are one collective hive mind. My post was not trolling.

I agree with the guy.

I don't think there was any intent to troll, and I didn't feel trolled or angered by his post.
...we do a little trolling, it's called we do a little trolling.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:26 am

Neither post is a rule violation.

Istoreya
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Istoreya » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:29 am

Thanks for taking a look, Sedge!

*leaves cookies*
Last edited by Istoreya on Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Moderation