NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Advocating violence?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
-Ocelot-
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

[R] Advocating violence?

Postby -Ocelot- » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:54 am

viewtopic.php?p=38571814#p38571814

Shanghai industrial complex wrote:Scum like navalny has destroyed the Soviet Union and now wants to destroy Russia.These guys need to be arrested and put on the gallows one by one.I can't believe why such traitors are allowed to live.This guy obviously took American money.The Russian Communist Party and Cheka,the All-Russian Extraordinary Commission for Combating Counter-Revolution, Profiteering and Corruption, must be rebuilt as soon as possible

He seems to advocate for the execution of people. Not sure if this is against the rules but I found it very offensive. Please take a look at it.

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:13 am

Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

-Ocelot-
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -Ocelot- » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:35 am

Thank you.

Glorious Hong Kong
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious Hong Kong » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:17 pm

Sharania wrote:
Laka Strolistandiler wrote:His death will be a great victory for the opposition. I think it’s safe to assume that he knows that he’ll die if he doesn’t eat something yet still he is planning to die. His death will, probably, result in my nation’s people taking to the streets like the people in Belarus did back in 2020, and trust me, we, Russians, know how to fight with authority. A snowball will start which will end in either a civil war or Putin’s reign finally ending.

Oh, really?! Why then Russians did not protest last year, when Putin decided to amend the constitution to make him president for life? When were all "freedom-loving Russians" when year after year their rights got further cut, activists beaten, killed, exiled and/or arrested?

Where are these imaginary “freedom-loving Russians” who "know how to fight with authority" now, when the Regime is amassing troops near Ukraine and prepares to launch another invasion?

I have 2 questions to you:

- Will you come out tomorrow to protest?
- Do you recognize Crimea as Ukrainian?

Laka Strolistandiler wrote:I actually believe that if Navalny dies, it’ll be, effectively, a self-sacrifice. Despite the fact that I don’t support many of his politics (namely his tolerance to LGBTQ community) I’d support him just for the cause. What a mad lad...

How charming - a self confessed bigot!

Flaming. Bolding mine.
LIBERATE HONG KONG. REVOLUTION OF OUR TIMES. CCP DELENDA EST.
VIVE LE FRANCE. JE SUIS SAMUEL PATY. I STAND WITH EUROPE AND ISRAEL AGAINST RADICAL ISLAM.
ALL LIVES MATTER.
Wuhan coronavirus is racist but Japanese encephalitis is A-OK. The CCP has nothing to do with this double standard whatsoever. Nothing to see here.
The case against communism
Definition of radical Islam

Return to Moderation