NATION

PASSWORD

[R] "oh my god get a life" in Atheism thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Glurponia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

[R] "oh my god get a life" in Atheism thread

Postby Glurponia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:16 pm

Cekovia wrote:
Aguaria Major wrote:That's also pretty big talk for someone who has done everything short of admitting that he can't refute any of my earlier claims, buddy.

If you think you are in any way the victor in this exchange, you are not. It has been obvious for a while now that you are out of substantive posts.

imagine caring about declaring victors and losers on freaking NSG oh my god get a life

The Tri-Planetary Coalition. A medium power on the galactic stage, with the internal squabbles you might expect from three different species with no shared history at all. It seems to work, however, as our many exports and intellectual wealth fund the highest quality of living this side of Central.
Glurponia uses NS stats and more or less represents my political views. Alternatively, here's my Political Compass

Cekovia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekovia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:22 pm

in the event that this is against the rules, i would like to report this post for saying the same:
Grenartia wrote:
Cekovia wrote:imagine caring about declaring victors and losers on freaking NSG oh my god get a life

You said, without an ounce of self-awareness.
RWDT - REST IN POWER
girlboss · christian · hot · racist · leo sun / libra moon / virgo rising
back from the dead ?
add ~16700 posts

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:42 pm

Cekovia wrote:in the event that this is against the rules, i would like to report this post for saying the same:
Grenartia wrote:
You said, without an ounce of self-awareness.

Since I'm being reported, I'll take the opportunity to defend myself.

I was simply pointing out that she's being awfully hypocritical by saying that. As far as I'm aware, pointing out hypocrisy isn't against the rules.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Cekovia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekovia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:43 pm

Grenartia wrote:
Cekovia wrote:in the event that this is against the rules, i would like to report this post for saying the same:

I was simply pointing out that she's being awfully hypocritical by saying that. As far as I'm aware, pointing out hypocrisy isn't against the rules.

right - the implication being i also need to 'get a life'. now, i don't believe either ought to be considered actionable, for the record, but i think it should be both or neither.
RWDT - REST IN POWER
girlboss · christian · hot · racist · leo sun / libra moon / virgo rising
back from the dead ?
add ~16700 posts

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:20 pm

Cekovia wrote:
Grenartia wrote:

right - the implication being i also need to 'get a life'. now, i don't believe either ought to be considered actionable, for the record, but i think it should be both or neither.

So, basically, you're trying to throw me under the bus just because someone else reported you.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:25 pm

Grenartia wrote:
Cekovia wrote:right - the implication being i also need to 'get a life'. now, i don't believe either ought to be considered actionable, for the record, but i think it should be both or neither.

So, basically, you're trying to throw me under the bus just because someone else reported you.

Everyone knows that they discontinued bus service in this area years ago. I see nothing actionable here, but I would admonish everyone once again to be civil, please.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Return to Moderation