NATION

PASSWORD

[REPORT]Neu katzenstaat is spamming all over the forum(s)

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Ittonia
Attaché

Founded: Aug 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

[REPORT]Neu katzenstaat is spamming all over the forum(s)

Postby Ittonia » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:09 am

Greetings,

I doubt I was the first one to report him/her and the first one to notice his/her spamming.yet I'd like something would be done about this. Neu katzenstaat is literally spamming topics like "Cats Rule" or "NS has been annexed by Katzenstaat" or "Katzenstaat rules" etc. These threads lack of content and I,like I think many other NS nations active in the forum think,think it is only for spamming purposes. Neu Katzenstaat's actions are unacceptable and I hope you'll do something about it.

Thank you,Ittonia
Ittonia, an island at the northernmost of the north sea experiencing great history,and culture

From the Prussian colonization era to the discovery of Haeven (Now dying) This nation developed itself and doesn't hesitate continuing!Now,we're trying to do our best in this great world.(Even though it doesn't always work out,LOL)

So now,we honorably sign this post in the name of our nation:The Republic of Ittonia

Jarvikan
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 24, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jarvikan » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:11 am

Ittonia wrote:Greetings,

I doubt I was the first one to report him/her and the first one to notice his/her spamming.yet I'd like something would be done about this. Neu katzenstaat is literally spamming topics like "Cats Rule" or "NS has been annexed by Katzenstaat" or "Katzenstaat rules" etc. These threads lack of content and I,like I think many other NS nations active in the forum think,think it is only for spamming purposes. Neu Katzenstaat's actions are unacceptable and I hope you'll do something about it.

Thank you,Ittonia

Apparentally he was previously a nation called Nekostan,it was banned last week

Ittonia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ittonia » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:14 am

Jarvikan wrote:

Thank you,Ittonia

Apparentally he was previously a nation called Nekostan,it was banned last week

Ah yes,Nekostan-e-gharbi,that cat "lover" which didn't no shit about China.

P.S. looks like he put a new account:katzenstan-e-sharqi. I don't no if I want to stay here any longer,maybe I'll rest in my RMB for some time
Last edited by Ittonia on Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ittonia, an island at the northernmost of the north sea experiencing great history,and culture

From the Prussian colonization era to the discovery of Haeven (Now dying) This nation developed itself and doesn't hesitate continuing!Now,we're trying to do our best in this great world.(Even though it doesn't always work out,LOL)

So now,we honorably sign this post in the name of our nation:The Republic of Ittonia

Medvedovskiyy
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Medvedovskiyy » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:16 am

Ittonia wrote:
Jarvikan wrote:Apparentally he was previously a nation called Nekostan,it was banned last week

P.S. looks like he put a new account:katzenstan-e-sharqi. I don't no if I want to stay here any longer

It definitely does seem to be another spam account.

Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:19 am

Ittonia wrote:
Jarvikan wrote:Apparentally he was previously a nation called Nekostan,it was banned last week

P.S. looks like he put a new account:katzenstan-e-sharqi. I don't no if I want to stay here any longer

He had a nekostan-e sharqi account recently too.
OOC: Please note that all following factbooks are not fitted for dark mode or mobile!

The Federal Technocracy of
Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes
Homepage | Overview | ASEA

AFC News : |International| The Japano-Taiwanese Confederation's president and the Alaskan chancellor will meet in Saipan to discuss the disputed territory of the Iwo Islands | Britannican-Alaskan dispute over the Indian Ocean Territory purchase |National| New Law preventing political monopolies in the provinces | Remembrance of the Untriti massacre a year ago | Man in banana costume tried to rob bank in Aleneva

Cereskia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Cereskia » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:19 am

There's a spammer on my rmb, that is making alts when his primary nations are getting soiled

NS is kinda fucked up, huh? fuckin' eh.
About my Nation:
Overview | History | Geography | Politics | Military |Economy | International

GCRs suck, Epluribus Unum is an Overzealous Americanist, Hitler is Shitler, aaaaąăåäãâáàă
sample text
Overamericanism in the forums!!

Jarvikan
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jarvikan » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:22 am

I think he just got all his posts on the forum deleted,can’t find any more

Ittonia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ittonia » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:26 am

Jarvikan wrote:I think he just got all his posts on the forum deleted,can’t find any more

halleluyah

Stellar Colonies
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Stellar Colonies » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:30 am

(not sure if I can post in here since it is a Moderation thread, but...)

Do

Not

Respond

To

Spam

Threads
Floofybit wrote:Your desired society should be one where you are submissive and controlled
Primitive Communism wrote:What bodily autonomy do men need?
Techocracy101010 wrote:If she goes on a rampage those saggy wonders are as deadly as nunchucks
Parmistan wrote:It's not ALWAYS acceptable when we do it, but it's MORE acceptable when we do it.
Theodorable wrote:Jihad will win.
Distruzio wrote:All marriage outside the Church is gay marriage.
Khardsland wrote:Terrorism in its original definition is a good thing.
I try to be objective, but I do have some biases.

North Californian.
Stellar Colonies is a loose galactic confederacy.

The Confederacy & the WA.

Add 1200 years.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:01 am

Thank you,Ittonia

You do not need to both post a thread in moderation, *AND* post GHRs. Do one or the other, and we will see it, thank you. In the meantime, the problem should be dealt with now.
Last edited by Lamoni on Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:13 am

Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Jarvikan
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jarvikan » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:32 am

Kashimura
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kashimura » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:43 am

Is this to get the threads themselves removed, because if so, kitty land also hit up F7, and it would feel rather appropriate to have this one in particular forgotten.
Last edited by Kashimura on Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
⛔️ OUR IMPERIAL FACTBOOKS ARE UNDER ⛔️
⛔️ CONSTRUCTION! ⛔️
⚠️ Currently operating WIP factbooks. ⚠️
This empire DOES NOT use NSStats, but it does guide its own NSStats to better fit the nation.

An 11.75 civilization, according to this index.

Yukaghir
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 01, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Yukaghir » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:05 am

Additional debris in need of merger/ consolidation: because there are now too many threads by the same irate title.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499125
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499099
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499107
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499105
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499119
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499142

edit: it seems someone beat me to this observation, and I apologise for the unintentional duplicate.
Last edited by Yukaghir on Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:00 pm

Yukaghir wrote:Additional debris in need of merger/ consolidation: because there are now too many threads by the same irate title.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499125
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499099
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499107
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499105
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499119
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499142

edit: it seems someone beat me to this observation, and I apologise for the unintentional duplicate.

Got them.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation