NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Flaming in China thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

[R] Flaming in China thread

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:28 am

The Horror Channel wrote:
An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:It's a shame we can't have a nuanced debate about China, but instead we just get this 'China needs to be abolished' horseshit over and over again.

Tell me about it. I even put that person on ignore, but that doesn't stop me from seeing his rantings when people quote him.

At this point, I believe they might be mentally ill.

It really feels like we should be asking "show us on the doll where China touched you"

Claiming that another user is mentally ill in an obviously demeaning way. Definitely talking about Nekostan.
Last edited by The Reformed American Republic on Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:32 am

Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:50 am

Thanks.
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

Glorious Hong Kong
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious Hong Kong » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:17 pm

Yuzu China wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
China is a problem.

Because it's none of other country's business to dictate a foreign country's affairs. Their affairs are their affairs, not anyone else's, no one else can run Myanmar or tell these adults what to do. China doesn't believe in day care centers for adults. You have not figured that out after 3000 years of those "enlightened" Greek philosophers?

You are the problem.

Last sentence is flaming.

Yuzu China wrote:
Because it's none of other country's business to dictate a foreign country's affairs. Their affairs are their affairs, not anyone else's, no one else can run Myanmar or tell these adults what to do. China doesn't believe in day care centers for adults. You have not figured that out after 3000 years of those "enlightened" Greek philosophers?

You are the problem.

Well put

Agreeing with a flaming post.
Last edited by Glorious Hong Kong on Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LIBERATE HONG KONG. REVOLUTION OF OUR TIMES. CCP DELENDA EST.
VIVE LE FRANCE. JE SUIS SAMUEL PATY. I STAND WITH EUROPE AND ISRAEL AGAINST RADICAL ISLAM.
ALL LIVES MATTER.
Wuhan coronavirus is racist but Japanese encephalitis is A-OK. The CCP has nothing to do with this double standard whatsoever. Nothing to see here.
The case against communism
Definition of radical Islam

Yuzu China
Attaché

Founded: Jan 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuzu China » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:28 am

[R] Ableist/racist pattern of flaming.

"China is a manifestation of social and political illness."-- Nekostan-e Gharbi
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=496555&p=38278058#p38278058

He has continued in the vein of that ableist slur (against disabled people/the Chinese people as "mentally ill", China being a "manifestation" of these "mentally ill" folks) with "If you want to be considered human instead of subhuman, advocate for the end of China." viewtopic.php?f=20&t=496555&start=1100
And constantly making statistically bogus claims (same page) about the death rates of "Masochist" (his exact words) "Chinese in civil wars."

This pattern is beyond racist or ableist, the "subhuman" claim alone would never be appropriate at school or work. No one makes these claims about other countries like America or Russia.
Last edited by Yuzu China on Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:34 am

Yuzu China wrote:[R] Ableist/racist pattern of flaming.

"China is a manifestation of social and political illness."-- Nekostan-e Gharbi
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=496555&p=38278058#p38278058

He has continued in the vein of that ableist slur (against disabled people/the Chinese people as "mentally ill", China being a "manifestation" of these "mentally ill" folks) with "If you want to be considered human instead of subhuman, advocate for the end of China." viewtopic.php?f=20&t=496555&start=1100
And constantly making statistically bogus claims (same page) about the death rates of "Masochist" (his exact words) "Chinese in civil wars."

This pattern is beyond racist or ableist, the "subhuman" claim alone would never be appropriate at school or work. No one makes these claims about other countries like America or Russia.

You are again cherry picking. Let’s find the exact context, shall we?
Welcome to the Nekostan-e Gharbi. Our ancestors were a group of genetically enhanced Israeli cats raised by two Iranian Jewish women, Rachel Davidi and Esther Moshel. We are a constitutional monarchy where a line of benevolent and powerless feline queens “guide” the citizens or more precisely are the subject of their constant gossiping.

Current Queen: Sarah IV (House of Moshel)
Current Prime Minister: Dr. Elisheva Cohen (she is fine with Elizabeth for non-Hebrew speakers) from Likud
Cats rule; dogs drool; Israel rocks; China sucks.
Abolish China and save lives.
What is Sinostatism?
Must read on China by David Goldman https://www.tabletmag.com/amp/sections/ ... ina-empire

Yuzu China
Attaché

Founded: Jan 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuzu China » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:35 am

Glorious Hong Kong wrote:
Yuzu China wrote:Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:

China is a problem.

You are the problem.

Last sentence is flaming.

Well put

Agreeing with a flaming post.

You are again cherry picking. Let’s find the exact context, shall we? It merely means that rather than the problem being the "evil" others that he accuses, the accuser should start with himself, i.e "when a finger points at someone, 3 point back at you."
Last edited by Yuzu China on Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:45 pm

The user in question has been dealt with in another report.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation