NATION

PASSWORD

[REPORT] Grave-dig, Bias, and Abuse by a Moderator

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Kingdom of va
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

[REPORT] Grave-dig, Bias, and Abuse by a Moderator

Postby Kingdom of va » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:47 pm

I received a telegram ban and a Rmb ban both for one day and a 1-day is up and nothing has changed I still can't telegram still can't post and a moderator deleted my nation for asking for a appeal and every time I try to get help from The Help Center it says sorry you have been banned from using the help center and they sent me a telegram saying I have been on ban but nope I ain't

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:52 pm

Kingdom of va wrote:I received a telegram ban and a Rmb ban both for one day and a 1-day is up and nothing has changed I still can't telegram still can't post and a moderator deleted my nation for asking for a appeal and every time I try to get help from The Help Center it says sorry you have been banned from using the help center and they sent me a telegram saying I have been on ban but nope I ain't

Your ban was lifted so you could respond to our legal threat question. It has been reinstated and will expire on December 2nd.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Kingdom of va
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of va » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:57 pm

So you mean to tell me I have to wait another day
And what about the nation that got deleted for no reason just for asking for a appeal and people laughing about it getting by with it and I would like my nation that got deleted to be restored thank you and have a nice day
Last edited by Kingdom of va on Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:09 pm

Your nation got deleted for flaming another user via telegram, the latest in a laundry list of rules violations from you. You've been told this already.

Your 1 day TG/RMB ban remains in place until it expires. Your ban on submitting Getting Help Requests remains in place permanently as a result of your massive spamming of them. We've also told you this already too.

As we made very clear to you, breaking the rules has consequences. If you continue to behave in the way you have over the last few months, you are unlikely to be allowed on this site for much longer.

But then we've explained that to you on several occasions, and you continue to break the rules, and then submit spurious legal threats when punished.

Grow up or find somewhere else to play. We're done here.

Return to Moderation