NATION

PASSWORD

Honestly, Screw You Guys

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Rebels and Saints
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Honestly, Screw You Guys

Postby Rebels and Saints » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:28 pm

The moderation at this point is a semi-omnipotent, secretive, and honestly oppressive (not to mention just generally unlikable) group that chooses to make, edit, and enforce rules at its whim (and not always equally). They are biased, corrupt, and, by being in control of their own management and appointment, have created a self-sustaining system of tyranny.

And obviously I and the rest of us can't do anything about it (because the whole omnipotence thing), but honestly fuck the mods.

And yes, I'm getting deleted (most likely) and I'm kind of over having an issue with that, so I might as well make a useless one-man charge against the mods.

See y'all in hell.
Long live Liberalia!

Aikoland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aikoland » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:32 pm

This is a fuckin online game meant to promote an Australian dude's book he wrote in the early 2000s.

'Oppressive'? A 'system of tyranny'? Come the fuck on and get off your goddamn high horse holy fucking shit.
♥ L'Empire d'Aikoland ♥
Trois États, Une Impératrice
Official Flag|Factbook|Q&A
The middle character in my flag is a boy
A small Francophone nation located on a group of islands to the south of France. Primary territory of the nation consists of three main islands, the states as described in our national motto, along with smaller less populated islands surrounding them.
Official Nation Name: The Empire of Aikoland
Government Type: Parliamentary constitutional monarchy
Head of State: Empress Élisabeth IV
Head of Government: Prime Minister Mélodie Bélanger
Population: 6.07 million (2023 estimate)
Official Language: French
Current Year: 2023

Badjuristan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Badjuristan » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:33 pm

Aikoland wrote:This is a fuckin online game meant to promote an Australian dude's book he wrote in the early 2000s.

'Oppressive'? A 'system of tyranny'? Come the fuck on and get off your goddamn high horse holy fucking shit.

this is not at all relevant but, Max barry is Australian?
The Islamic Republic of Badjuristan is a Post-soviet Republic, Which is Perpetually stuck in a Notion of Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, Poverty, Homelessness, Gang Wars, Corruption, and Famine.
Map
IRL i'm a Homosexual Yemeni-Uzbek who unironically likes arguments and getting people mad because im a sick cold hearted crapblock
nvm i couldnt fit it

Santheres
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 29, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Santheres » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:36 pm

Rebels and Saints wrote:The moderation at this point is a semi-omnipotent, secretive, and honestly oppressive (not to mention just generally unlikable) group that chooses to make, edit, and enforce rules at its whim (and not always equally). They are biased, corrupt, and, by being in control of their own management and appointment, have created a self-sustaining system of tyranny.

And obviously I and the rest of us can't do anything about it (because the whole omnipotence thing), but honestly fuck the mods.

And yes, I'm getting deleted (most likely) and I'm kind of over having an issue with that, so I might as well make a useless one-man charge against the mods.

See y'all in hell.

*** Warned for flaming ***

Aikoland wrote:This is a fuckin online game meant to promote an Australian dude's book he wrote in the early 2000s.

Badjuristan wrote:

this is not at all relevant but, Max barry is Australian?

Neither of these posts are helpful and they don't belong here. Thanks!

Return to Moderation