NATION

PASSWORD

[R]Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict: Here We Go Again

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Minister

Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

[R]Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict: Here We Go Again

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:10 pm

Neuer Deutsches Reich wrote:Turkey is really not helping against this. Leave Armenia and Azerbaijan alone and go destroy turkey
Talking about turophobia racism and destroying a democratic country. I feel insecure and sad as a Turk because of such racist posts.
Racism has no nation !
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:31 pm

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:
Neuer Deutsches Reich wrote:Turkey is really not helping against this. Leave Armenia and Azerbaijan alone and go destroy turkey
Talking about turophobia racism and destroying a democratic country. I feel insecure and sad as a Turk because of such racist posts.
Racism has no nation !

It is not necessarily against the rules to be racist, not do I think that was a racist post. It was, however, trolling.

viewtopic.php?p=37702519#p37702519
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:18 am

The Restored Danelaw wrote:
Pasong Tirad wrote:What is with this hostility? Am I supposed to know every single political inclination of every single person here? Fuck's sake.

I'm not being Hostilee. HHDI has just been posting similarly stupid shit for the last 38 pages of this thread.
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

The Restored Danelaw
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Restored Danelaw » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:14 am

Katganistan wrote:
The Restored Danelaw wrote:I'm not being Hostilee. HHDI has just been posting similarly stupid shit for the last 38 pages of this thread.

*** Warned for trolling. ***

I'd like to protest this ruling. I don't think calling a poster's argument stupid is trolling and I did not call the poster stupid either, so I'd like a second opinion.
The Danelaw
June 14, 2021
Yorwick Daily: Kingly Heere takes Sanct James. Nahowland gives up the Crig in Miscitoland after nearly half a year of fighting. | Spanning breaks out between the Gemeanwealth and China when HMS Siegfried sinks down 3 Chineish boats wrongfully sailing in Angledanish waters near Eadwardhaven. | OFN's General Forsamling sheds to 'deal with the Crisis in Indey'. Japan, the Danelaw, New England give the Farmers' regearing in Indey a Lastsay until July 1 to give up to the Regearingstrue in Hyderabad "or else." | Gang Shao, China's President comes out ill with a deadly shape of forstanderscrab. Loremen warn that an Eld of Criglords may be forthcoming in China if Shao dies before naming an erfollower.
Creds for the pfp goes to Rein

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:20 am

The Restored Danelaw wrote:I'd like to protest this ruling. I don't think calling a poster's argument stupid is trolling and I did not call the poster stupid either, so I'd like a second opinion.

As written, it comes off as attacking both the posts and the poster, so the warning stands.
Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:37 pm

Aterman wrote:Fuck Turkey.

They're probably going to interfere.

If they do, it's time for Neo-Ottomanism on the side of dick-sucker ruler.

Then Greek warriors, Syrian Soldiers, Iraqi fighters, and Caucus gamers will steamroll the fucker
Humiliating Racist Discourses
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:47 pm

Aterman wrote:Fuck Turkey.

They're probably going to interfere.

If they do, it's time for Neo-Ottomanism on the side of dick-sucker ruler.

Then Greek warriors, Syrian Soldiers, Iraqi fighters, and Caucus gamers will steamroll the fucker
Humiliating Racist Discourses

viewtopic.php?p=37775702#p37775702
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:05 pm

Albionist Great Britain wrote:
The only fucking fascists are in fucking Baku, so what the fuck are you fucking woffling on about?
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

Albionist Great Britain
Envoy

Founded: Sep 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Albionist Great Britain » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:14 pm

The only fucking fascists are in fucking Baku, so what the fuck are you fucking woffling on about?

Though I absolutely despise your ‘positions’, I’ve removed the expletives if you’re so offended by them, but my sentiment remain the name.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:33 pm

Though I absolutely despise your ‘positions’, I’ve removed the expletives if you’re so offended by them, but my sentiment remain the name.

Profanity is not, in and of itself, against the rules. You, AGB, need to tone it down, okay?

Albionist Great Britain
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Albionist Great Britain » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:20 pm

Farnhamia wrote:

Profanity is not, in and of itself, against the rules. You, AGB, need to tone it down, okay?

Understood.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:18 am

Insaanistan wrote:(I know I already posted this, but)
Me: Don’t worry, I won’t get political.
Me one Kiymali Kol Borëgi, 23 baklavas and 11 ayrans later:
(Image)

The only good Ottoman Empire is one stricken down, torn apart and its grave unmarked. We should’ve done more to put that old bitch and its offspring down when we had the chance.
Albionist keeps making humiliating sentences.
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Postby New Visayan Islands » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:06 am

The Restored Danelaw
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Restored Danelaw » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:14 am

Why is AGB getting a loom here though? The Ottoman Empire isn't a player in this site, insulting a body politic that ceased to exist just a little less than a century ago isn't riffing on any player in this site... or is "entity glorified by a Nationalist ideology" protected against insult now? (I'm not really doing a third party appeal, I'm just curious about the mentality behind this ruling)
Last edited by The Restored Danelaw on Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Danelaw
June 14, 2021
Yorwick Daily: Kingly Heere takes Sanct James. Nahowland gives up the Crig in Miscitoland after nearly half a year of fighting. | Spanning breaks out between the Gemeanwealth and China when HMS Siegfried sinks down 3 Chineish boats wrongfully sailing in Angledanish waters near Eadwardhaven. | OFN's General Forsamling sheds to 'deal with the Crisis in Indey'. Japan, the Danelaw, New England give the Farmers' regearing in Indey a Lastsay until July 1 to give up to the Regearingstrue in Hyderabad "or else." | Gang Shao, China's President comes out ill with a deadly shape of forstanderscrab. Loremen warn that an Eld of Criglords may be forthcoming in China if Shao dies before naming an erfollower.
Creds for the pfp goes to Rein

SD_Film Artists
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 10, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby SD_Film Artists » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:48 am

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:With this ceasefire, I hope the religious nationalist aggression of the Armenian government will end. Turks and Armenians are tired of this brutal attitude.

The only thing people are tired of is the institutional ethnocentric ultranationalism within Baku and the country that calls itself ‘Azerbaijan’. What needs to be done is Baku being Dresden’d. We don’t ward off neo-nazis by waving their fucking flag.

As someone who has personal friends in Azerbaijan I find this particularly disturbing. However I must say that I find it highly ironic that Hakinda is the one reporting most of these things since he has been engaging in borderline spam/flamebait throughout the 60+ pages of this thread, giving nothing but silence or deflectionary non-answers in reply.

While failing to provide sources is not in itself against the rules, Hakinda's sheer determination in refusing to substantiate his claims demonstrates that he's clearly unwilling or unable to progress the conversation beyond spamming Azeri propaganda and contradictory crocodile-teared humanitarian posts.
Last edited by SD_Film Artists on Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lurking NSG since 2005
Economic Left/Right: -2.62, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.67

When anybody preaches disunity, tries to pit one of us against each other through class warfare, race hatred, or religious intolerance, you know that person seeks to rob us of our freedom and destroy our very lives.

Albionist Great Britain
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Albionist Great Britain » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:10 am

SD_Film Artists wrote:
The only thing people are tired of is the institutional ethnocentric ultranationalism within Baku and the country that calls itself ‘Azerbaijan’. What needs to be done is Baku being Dresden’d. We don’t ward off neo-nazis by waving their fucking flag.

As someone who has personal friends in Azerbaijan I find this particularly disturbing. However I must say that I find it highly ironic that Hakinda is the one reporting most of these things since he has been engaging in borderline spam/flamebait throughout the 60+ pages of this thread, giving nothing but silence or deflectionary non-answers in reply.

While failing to provide sources is not in itself against the rules, Hakinda's sheer determination in refusing to substantiate his claims demonstrates that he's clearly unwilling or unable to progress the conversation beyond spamming Azeri propaganda and contradictory crocodile-teared humanitarian posts.

Hakinda has been infuriating me endlessly and so I’ve made misjudged posts, I admit. I’ll rectify that post, and put Hakinda on the foe list.

SD_Film Artists
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 10, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby SD_Film Artists » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:45 am

Hakinda has been infuriating me endlessly and so I’ve made misjudged posts, I admit. I’ll rectify that post, and put Hakinda on the foe list.

Thank you for explaining that, it's understandable.
Lurking NSG since 2005
Economic Left/Right: -2.62, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.67

When anybody preaches disunity, tries to pit one of us against each other through class warfare, race hatred, or religious intolerance, you know that person seeks to rob us of our freedom and destroy our very lives.

Trollzyn the Infinite
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trollzyn the Infinite » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:59 pm

Salus Maior wrote:
It's more about whether a regime hits the same or similar beats as the historical Fascists rather than if they're ideologically pure Fascists.

That being said, iirc Mussolini did point to Ataturk's Turkey as an example of certain fascist concepts being successful.
Those who do not like Atatürk in the world are generally people with low education levels (Survey Studies). For example, political Islamists and people with Turkishphobia. We are no longer in the 20th century, we do not accept the imperial order as a nation. Armenian government supporters should be aware of this.

Andsed wrote:Yes. Will of the people is what makes countries legitimate. If a people do not wish to be ruled over by a nation then that nation has no business trying to force its rule over them. So coming back to Nagorno-Karabakh, the majority in the region don't want to be ruled by the Azeri. Therefore their claim is illegitimate in my eyes and they need to back off.
This is entirely your assumption, because the so-called referendum of the Armenian government did not include all people. that is why the so-called referendum they have made has no effect.

@Andsed My worries
1-Forcibly seizing Azerbaycan lands through religious ethnic nationalism by the government of Armenia
2-All the people did not participate in the elections
3-The voting rates are questionable

Hakinda seems to be of the belief that people who don't like Ataturk are morons. Seems like flaming to me.
Last edited by Trollzyn the Infinite on Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☆ American Patriot ☆ Civic Nationalist ☆ Rocker & Metalhead ☆ Heretical Christian ☆
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."

Reminder that Donald J. Trump is officially a traitor to the United States of America as of January 6th, 2021
The Paradox of Tolerance
永远不会忘记1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
Ես Արցախի կողքին եմ
Wanted Fugitive of the Chinese Communist Party
Unapologetic stan for Lana Beniko - #1 Sith Waifu

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:01 pm

Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:Those who do not like Atatürk in the world are generally people with low education levels (Survey Studies). For example, political Islamists and people with Turkishphobia. We are no longer in the 20th century, we do not accept the imperial order as a nation. Armenian government supporters should be aware of this.

This is entirely your assumption, because the so-called referendum of the Armenian government did not include all people. that is why the so-called referendum they have made has no effect.

@Andsed My worries
1-Forcibly seizing Azerbaycan lands through religious ethnic nationalism by the government of Armenia
2-All the people did not participate in the elections
3-The voting rates are questionable

Hakinda seems to be of the belief that people who don't like Ataturk are morons. Seems like flaming to me.
I'm talking about education level (According to survey companies) :roll:
Last edited by Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum on Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

Trollzyn the Infinite
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trollzyn the Infinite » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:21 am

Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:
I'm talking about education level (According to survey companies) :roll:

Because I'm sure calling people who don't like Ataturk uneducated is so much better than just calling them dumb. :roll:
Last edited by Trollzyn the Infinite on Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
☆ American Patriot ☆ Civic Nationalist ☆ Rocker & Metalhead ☆ Heretical Christian ☆
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."

Reminder that Donald J. Trump is officially a traitor to the United States of America as of January 6th, 2021
The Paradox of Tolerance
永远不会忘记1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
Ես Արցախի կողքին եմ
Wanted Fugitive of the Chinese Communist Party
Unapologetic stan for Lana Beniko - #1 Sith Waifu

Punished UMN
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 05, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Punished UMN » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:46 am

In case my last post gets me warned, I just want to point out that I didn't actually flame Sai, I was asking him a question about terms he has used to describe himself in the past several times, and I'm sure if he sees this, he'll back me up on this point, e.g.:

Saiwania wrote:
New haven america wrote:Letting people take out a mortgage worth of debt to earn a bachelors degree only to end up as waiters who can't support the economy is also dumb.

My theory is that there are winners who can benefit from college and losers who can't benefit from college even if they went and earned that degree. I happened to be a loser, which means the path that was open to me before even going to college is the only one left, unless I can figure out something else at a future date.
Eastern Orthodox Christian. Purgatorial universalist.
Ascended beyond politics, now metapolitics is my best friend. Proud member of the Napoleon Bonaparte fandom.
I have borderline personality disorder, if I overreact to something, try to approach me after the fact and I'll apologize.
The political compass is like hell: if you find yourself on it, keep going.
Pro: The fundamental dignitas of the human spirit as expressed through its self-actualization in theosis. Anti: Faustian-Demonic Space Anarcho-Capitalism with Italo-Futurist Characteristics

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Postby New Visayan Islands » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:03 am

Travislavania
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Travislavania » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:38 am

as much as i disagree, i agree
Join Me in Macula Offeret

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:54 am

Travislavania wrote:

as much as i disagree, i agree

Sorry, but why are you putting in your oar here? Posting in a report thread when you are not involved in the complaint or do not have evidence to offer is against the rules. Your opinions are neither wanted nor helpful.
Last edited by Farnhamia on Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:59 am

The New California Republic wrote:UN buffer zones are a thing.

A buffer zone won’t end the lite-Naziism in Baku.
THe is trying to insult people living in Baku by calling them Nazis

My personal opinion
I think the issue should be locked for a while. I get upset when I see such racist statements.
Last edited by Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum on Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation