NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Thread in wrong place

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Libertalonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

[R] Thread in wrong place

Postby Libertalonia » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:10 am

viewtopic.php?t=491788&f=4&view=unread#unread

even if it's not trolling which I really doubt
It's still in the wrong category
Shinjou declares it's now a people's 4th reich. The navy reports strange sights in the sea, possibly eisterian vessels. a new terrorist movement has been terrorising southern paxana and other smaller countries. The LNS callhiem has been ordered to attack any vessels coming into libertalonia waters
Why yes, we are infact a free democratic nation that tries to protect others and have more flaws than united st- can we just please have your Oil and gold already?
I might have an extreme love for C&C
I'm trying to win wars but those space empires and magicfests keep getting in the way lol

Libertalonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertalonia » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:11 am

Shinjou declares it's now a people's 4th reich. The navy reports strange sights in the sea, possibly eisterian vessels. a new terrorist movement has been terrorising southern paxana and other smaller countries. The LNS callhiem has been ordered to attack any vessels coming into libertalonia waters
Why yes, we are infact a free democratic nation that tries to protect others and have more flaws than united st- can we just please have your Oil and gold already?
I might have an extreme love for C&C
I'm trying to win wars but those space empires and magicfests keep getting in the way lol

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:26 am

Firrenzo wrote:
Libertalonia wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=491788&f=4&view=unread#unread

even if it's not trolling which I really doubt
It's still in the wrong category

No one answers in General so, I put it on NS in order to make it more visible. :eyebrow:

That's not how it works.

As it stands, there's nowhere for that thread. Thread locked.

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:33 am

The reason there is no place for it and it's been deleted is it's trolling. So don't repost it.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:53 am

Firrenzo wrote:
Katganistan wrote:The reason there is no place for it and it's been deleted is it's trolling. So don't repost it.

So you deleted it? I think Forum 7 is a right place in that case :eyebrow: and not trolling

Also, why isn't this topic deleted therefore? viewtopic.php?f=20&t=106648&hilit=chicks&start=25

No, I did. It definitely was a trolling thread. Do not repost it. Consider this an unofficial warning.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:44 am

That's a 9 year old locked thread. At this point, you're just wasting our time.

Consider the topic closed.

Return to Moderation