NATION

PASSWORD

[REPORT] Trolling in Would you vote for Biden thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

[REPORT] Trolling in Would you vote for Biden thread

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:25 pm

-Ra- wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:I’m sure calling the voting population "cringe" is a great way to win them over

They don't care about winning them over. Leftists believe in slaughtering people who disagree with them to create paradises like the Soviet Union or Pol Pot's Cambodia.
Saying Leftists believe in murdering people who disagree with them in order to emulate dictatorships. And its coming from a fresh account with a handful of posts leads me to think it might be someone who is DOS.
Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:40 pm

viewtopic.php?p=37503122#p37503122

Addressed. Thanks for the report. Doesn't appear to be someone who is DOS.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:42 pm

Jakker wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=37503122#p37503122

Addressed. Thanks for the report. Doesn't appear to be someone who is DOS.

Much Obliged Jak Man.
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:50 pm

I figured i would add these posts as well actually, as they amount to nothing more than an incoherent attack on leftists (pretty much all his posts fit this bill), even if they are not actionable just to keep an eye on the poster as they seem to be only interested in non stop bad faith posting and generalising towards leftwingers, muslims and im sure others will follow.
-Ra- wrote:
Cordel One wrote:Muslim dictatorships do terrible shit. So, what's new on the news?

FTFY

Interesting that every single majority Muslim population bar possibly two (Albania + Bosnia and Herzegovina) is repressively corrupt, backward, and authoritarian if not outright totalitarian.

Interesting that most Muslim countries oppress women's rights and gay people. I thought leftists cared about those things.

-Ra- wrote:
Cordel One wrote:Interesting that a certain western country destabilized basically every nation in that region.

Tfw America destabilised Saudi Arabia.

Also tfw leftists excuse the world's worst violators of human rights because EBUL AMERIKKKA!

-Ra- wrote:
Duvniask wrote:"All dictatorships do terrible stuff"

"WHY DOESN'T THE LEFT CARE ABOUT GAY PEOPLE AND WOMEN IN THE ISLAMIC WORLD?"

Incoherent nonsense argued in comically bad faith. Try again.

Seems rather interesting that most majority Muslim countries are dictatorships.

Seems rather interesting that most of the countries most infamous for their terrible human rights records are majority Muslim countries.

Seems rather interesting that many people on the left are more interested in "sounding the alarm" about how much of a racist/sexist/whatever society America is but turn a blind eye to the plight of people who are actually marginalized in the Middle East.
Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Ra-
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby -Ra- » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:03 pm

This is blatantly bs and tantamount to saying: you cannot attack my political positions.

Is it wrong to point out that the majority of the world's greatest human rights abusers are Muslim countries, or does that challenge the accepted norm?

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:08 pm

-Ra- wrote:This is blatantly bs and tantamount to saying: you cannot attack my political positions.

Is it wrong to point out that the majority of the world's greatest human rights abusers are Muslim countries, or does that challenge the accepted norm?

Ive criticised muslim nations myself as have many others on here, but i do not believe in the slightest that you are trying to argue in good faith. Within minutes of making your account you come on making sweeping remarks about leftwingers wanting to murder people and now start ranting about muslim nations. As far as i am concerned you are a troll, which is why i reported you in the first place.

-Ra-
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ra- » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:11 pm

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
-Ra- wrote:This is blatantly bs and tantamount to saying: you cannot attack my political positions.

Ive criticised muslim nations myself as have many others on here, but i do not believe in the slightest that you are trying to argue in good faith. Within minutes of making your account you come on making sweeping remarks about leftwingers wanting to murder people and now start ranting about muslim nations. As far as i am concerned you are a troll, which is why i reported you in the first place.

I started ranting about Muslim nations because...

many of them oppress women and execute gay people for being gay

or maybe because many of them are dictatorships that deny fundamental human rights to their people?

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:12 pm

-Ra- wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Ive criticised muslim nations myself as have many others on here, but i do not believe in the slightest that you are trying to argue in good faith. Within minutes of making your account you come on making sweeping remarks about leftwingers wanting to murder people and now start ranting about muslim nations. As far as i am concerned you are a troll, which is why i reported you in the first place.

I started ranting about Muslim nations because...

or maybe because many of them are dictatorships that deny fundamental human rights to their people?

For the sole reason of trying to one up leftists and slight them.

-Ra-
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ra- » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:16 pm

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
-Ra- wrote:I started ranting about Muslim nations because...

For the sole reason of trying to one up leftists and slight them.

If you think that me pointing out that Western leftists are quick to dismiss Western civilisation as inherently evil and racist and yet devote very little energy to advocating for women and gay people in countries where they are actually repressed is me somehow "one upping" the left then I think that should prompt you to reflect on why you think that is.
Last edited by -Ra- on Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:53 pm

-Ra- wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:For the sole reason of trying to one up leftists and slight them.

If you think that me pointing out that Western leftists are quick to dismiss Western civilisation as inherently evil and racist and yet devote very little energy to advocating for women and gay people in countries where they are actually repressed is me somehow "one upping" the left then I think that should prompt you to reflect on why you think that is.

Did you two somehow think this is a discussion forum? As for the second set of posts The Huskar Social Union reported, I think they can be taken under the warning Jakker issued. That said, -Ra-, try toning it down before you start racking up a record.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation