NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Trolling, Portland thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Necroghastia
Forum Moderator

Founded: May 11, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

[R] Trolling, Portland thread

Postby Necroghastia » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:56 pm

The Bright Hand Imperium wrote:It would be really funny if more of those kinds of people were disappeared lol
The Land of Spooky Scary Skeletons!

Pronouns: she/her

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:59 pm

Necroghastia wrote:
The Bright Hand Imperium wrote:It would be really funny if more of those kinds of people were disappeared lol

:roll:

viewtopic.php?p=37429700#p37429700
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Necroghastia
Forum Moderator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Necroghastia » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:23 pm

Kyundao wrote:If you guys thought the leftist radicals in Democrat-run cities are violent enough, this is really going to make them turn into even worse people (seriously, the Democrat-run cities are just as bad as Nazi Germany). I'm sorry, but it's pretty obvious we're headed for a civil war if the American left doesn't act civilized for once.

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 04, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:25 pm

Although it's typically frowned upon, I'll self-report as I think my response to Kyundao's post (see above) came off a bit trollish too.

Torisakia wrote:
Kyundao wrote:If you guys thought the leftist radicals in Democrat-run cities are violent enough, this is really going to make them turn into even worse people (seriously, the Democrat-run cities are just as bad as Nazi Germany). I'm sorry, but it's pretty obvious we're headed for a civil war if the American left doesn't act civilized for once.

You're saying that as if there are other political sides out there that are civilized. I'm aware it's only a small minority, but it's not just the Democrats you know.
You ever woke up one morning and just decided it wasn't one of those days and you were gonna break some stuff?
President: Doug McDowell
Population: 227 million
Tech: MT-PMT
I don't use most NS stats
Ideology: Democracy Manifest
Pro: truth
Anti: bullshit

Latest Headlines
[TNN] A cargo ship belonging to Torisakia disappeared off the coast of Kostane late Wednesday evening. TBI suspects foul play. || Congress passes a T$10 billion aid package for the Democratic Populist rebels in Kostane. To include firearms, vehicles, and artillery.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:54 pm

My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz

Necroghastia
Forum Moderator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Necroghastia » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:55 pm

Eurocorp2092 wrote:you guys should burn and loot more stores, then more people will be on your side surely, fuck capitalism am i right?

Cruciland wrote:
The Plutonian Empire wrote:
Classical projection. Falsely accusing other people of doing things that you secretly want to do to them

Good point. It's not just the white BLM members and anarchists, it's the colored ones too.

This thread is really bringing something out in people huh :(
Last edited by Necroghastia on Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 04, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:19 pm

Cameroi wrote:i think someone once said, its not paranoia when its real, or something to that effect.
and what's happening in portland oregon and what trump is saying is to come in other more major u.s. cities, sure looks to me, like dictatorial strong arm coup.

this is precisely what i saw coming when chump mouthed the oath of office, and everyone was saying no no, we have a constitution that won't let that happen.
then he started installing his shills and mob buddies in all the key positions that would otherwise have been a check and balance, like you would expect a lieutenant in the russian mafia like he is.

then he turned customs and border inspection into his personal thugs, under the euphamisn "homeland security". (forgive my possible inaccuracies, but in general what we're seeing is what we're seeing). and he say's he might not accept the results of the election, as if it were up to him not to.

hopefully the real military will frog march him out of the white house when he looses if that's what it takes to make him go away.

Some political nickname. Emphasis mine.

EDIT: Made emphasis more visible
Last edited by Torisakia on Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You ever woke up one morning and just decided it wasn't one of those days and you were gonna break some stuff?
President: Doug McDowell
Population: 227 million
Tech: MT-PMT
I don't use most NS stats
Ideology: Democracy Manifest
Pro: truth
Anti: bullshit

Latest Headlines
[TNN] A cargo ship belonging to Torisakia disappeared off the coast of Kostane late Wednesday evening. TBI suspects foul play. || Congress passes a T$10 billion aid package for the Democratic Populist rebels in Kostane. To include firearms, vehicles, and artillery.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:10 pm

Got 'em

National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Report. Telling folks to fuck off

Postby Ethel mermania » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:07 am

I believe is against the rules
Stylan wrote:
Nakena wrote:
Dude this long stopped about being police brutality. I am not judging things here. Just, as always, telling as they are.

But of course nobody likes being told the truth.

And that goes for both sides.

Thanks for being the supreme arbiter of truth!

Fuck off dude, this is about the larger issue of systemic racism and a government that doesn't care about anyone anymore, and is run by a group of rich corporate assholes who "allegedly" diddle kids.

Bolded by me
Last edited by Ethel mermania on Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

[R] Flaming in Portland Thread.

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:10 am

Stylan wrote:
Nakena wrote:
Dude this long stopped about being police brutality. I am not judging things here. Just, as always, telling as they are.

But of course nobody likes being told the truth.

And that goes for both sides.

Thanks for being the supreme arbiter of truth!

Fuck off dude, this is about the larger issue of systemic racism and a government that doesn't care about anyone anymore, and is run by a group of rich corporate assholes who "allegedly" diddle kids.

Reporting this again, as the previous report has a messed up quote. Telling another poster to "fuck off" is flaming.
Last edited by The Reformed American Republic on Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

Necroghastia
Forum Moderator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Necroghastia » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:15 am

Cop Met wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:*** Warned for trolling ***

Go read the Rules.

Is it trolling if you mean it?

Fewer fascists, fewer problems.

Agrreing with a troll that protestors should be disappeared.

Necroghastia
Forum Moderator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Necroghastia » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:43 am

Neuer Deutsches Reich wrote:
The Plutonian Empire wrote:Call me overly paranoid, but...

The events in portland have me terrified for my life, even more so now that the US gov has plans to go nationwide and are not apologizing, and are singling out Democrat-controlled regions. I've been posting on all my social media cryptic goodbyes, because I am aware of the historical precedent: Nazi Germany's Gestapo. They targeted the disabled and the gays, in addition to Jews and political opponents

As someone who is disabled and bisexual (realized it in 2013), and who likes to double checks history now and then, I am not expecting to make it through this, knowing the writing's been on the wall since 2016, at least for me.

Here's hoping I'm wrong :(

Relevant news bits:

https://www.motherjones.com/anti-racism ... your-town/

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-glob ... SKCN24L1I1

I am no american, but when provinces do not stop absurd and uncontrollable protests, i support the national government sending in forces to deal with it. If you call this fascist then i do not know what fascism really is. We have also seen fascist actions by some BLM protesters and antifa, but when they do it it is peaceful protest. The protests need to be put down when it is becoming violent, looting, burning houses and businesses, destroying statues. If the local government doesn't do it, it is up to the national government.

I am no American and Trump is a bad leader, but if the democrats are too scared and hopeless to do anything then i support Trump sending in some force.

Roll the tanks tight into Chaz!

Pretty sure advocating another Tiananmen-style thing is not kosher.

Necroghastia
Forum Moderator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Necroghastia » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:52 am

Cop Met wrote:
Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
That was my first reply to you. How could I be projecting still?

You're all NPCs. A hivemind without individual thought.
There's more than one of us here. Between us we can put a lot more on the page than you alone can. Going as fast as you can isn't going to help you,

Ah, yes. "Win by spam". Classic leftist mentality.
in fact you'll just make more mistakes.

Haven't made any yet.

Cop Met wrote:
The Alma Mater wrote:
And no doubt you have an amazing source for that which will totally shut everyone up and show you are superior once you post it.

I don't expect you to ever be convinced of anything that doesn't fit your narrative, just like I wouldn't expect to convince a flat-Earther that the Earth is spherical, even if I took him into space and showed him.

If you actually cared about the truth and had the mental capacity to understand simple statistics, you'd already know.

Spicy flameball!
Last edited by Necroghastia on Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:31 am

More flamebait. I suspect puppet or even DOS.

Cop Met wrote:
VlaRiSsiA wrote:https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/. Black people make up a quarter of police shooting deaths while only being a tenth of the US population. Meanwhile whites, who make up 2/3 of the US, only make up a little over a third of police shooting deaths.

Aaaaand, there we have it. The expected usual 70 IQ argument from the left. :roll:

You don't think this this (i.imgur.com/1hlMy1x.png) would be relevant to add to the equation?
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

Necroghastia
Forum Moderator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Necroghastia » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:41 am

Cop Met wrote:
Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
No sir ... or madam. There is nothing hilarious about watching you get torn to shreds.

If I went onto a flat-Earth forum and claimed the Earth was spherical, I'd get dozens of whiny morons at my throat, too. That doesn't mean I'm being "torn to shreds". That just means you're a bunch of brainwashed sheep, desperately clinging onto your echo chamber "consensus".

I like how you're suddenly "leaving" now that statistics was brought to the table that completely debunks your bullshit delusions. But you do you. B-Bye... :kiss:

Rusozak
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 14, 2015

Postby Rusozak » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:14 pm

Same thread, trolling/advocating death? Whole thread could probably use a trawl.

Rijkenlandd wrote:Let the bullets fly. Those lefties in Portland had all their guns taken away by Democrats. 8)
NOTE: This nation's government style, policies, and opinions in roleplay or forum 7 does not represent my true beliefs. It is purely for the enjoyment of the game.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:15 pm

Rijkenlandd wrote:Let the bullets fly. Those lefties in Portland had all their guns taken away by Democrats. 8)

Calling for protesters to be shot again.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:17 pm

Vassenor wrote:

Calling for protesters to be shot again.

Got that one from Rijkenlandd.

I'm going to get one of the other Mods to attend to the other reports here, I haven't the time today.
Last edited by Farnhamia on Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:18 am

So not actionable?
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:29 am

Cop Met wrote:
Liriena wrote:Remember kids: saying all cops are bad is wrong, but overgeneralizing all protesters as cartoonishly evil and violent is legit. This is totally not bootlicker dogmatism, pinky promise.

Did I say all protesters? Don't think I did. Learn to read, sweetheart. :kiss: Maybe get one of those kids to help your out.

They're all obviously brainwashed, though. But they're not all violent and evil*. Just a large portion of them.

*entitled, narcissistic pricks ceasing the opportunity to LARP a "revolution" and act out their power fantasies

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:32 am

This barely-veiled attempt at "all X are Y" trolling:

Cop Met wrote:
Well I don't accept your proofs, because I haven't spent that much time on them.

Here's a story about a classic leftist - let's call him 'Lefty':
Lefty spends all day, every day, on Twitter sharing his very strong opinions on how 2+2 equals 5. The only time he's not on Twitter spreading the gospel, demonizing infidels and accusing anyone who utters the word 'four' of hate speech, is when he's out protesting every weeking, shouting mantras like "2+2 equals 5, if you heard anything else, it's a lie!" and "hey hey, ho ho, agree with me or I'll call you a fascist". He has a pink shirt that says "the future is 5" and a banner that says "4 is a social construct designed by the white supremacist, heteronormative patriarchy to keep women and minorities down". Lefty cares a lot about this issue and spends all of his time on it.
One day, someone asked Lefty how 2+2 could equal 5. Lefty had never thought about this. Lefty had never looked it up. Lefty didn't even know what 2 or 5 really meant or what it was. But Lefty was sure he was right, because every time he said that 2+2 equaled 5, everyone on Twitter agreed with him, so he quickly accused the person who asked him the question of 'harassment' and of being a Nazi.
Lefty went home happy, knowing he had rightly called out wrongthink and signaled to the world what a virtuous person he was. Lefty always think the right thoughts. Lefty feels that 2+2 equals 5, and no "facts" are going to change that.
THE END
                                                      Republic of Astoria | Pobolieth Asdair                                                      
Bedhent cewsel ein gweisiau | Our deeds shall speak
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:56 am

Necroghastia
Forum Moderator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Necroghastia » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:49 am

Is NDR's post not actionable?

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:20 pm

Necroghastia wrote:Is NDR's post not actionable?

It probably got lost in the shuffle, apologies. I got it, however.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation