NATION

PASSWORD

Breach of RP in Fight against Capitalism thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Kyundao
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Breach of RP in Fight against Capitalism thread

Postby Kyundao » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:37 am

ArmedKing's been doing exactly what the title says. The link is down below.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=487354&start=25
Last edited by Kyundao on Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

La Xinga
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:45 am

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=487354#p37379157

This seems........a little bit godmoddish, however I am new to N&I RP, so I don't know.
Food Discussion Thread (II)
I use NS stats if I like them.

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"[L]aw, without equity, though hard and disagreeable, is much more desirable for the public good, than equity without law;
which would make every judge a legislator, and introduce most infinite confusion.
"

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:50 am

Kyundao wrote:ArmedKing's been doing exactly what the title says. The link is down below.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=487354&start=25

That doesn't link directly to the post/posts. Click this icon [Image] at the top left of the post in question, and then copy the url from the address bar and paste it into the report.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Kyundao
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyundao » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:57 pm

The New California Republic wrote:That doesn't link directly to the post/posts. Click this icon [(Image)] at the top left of the post in question, and then copy the url from the address bar and paste it into the report.

I clicked that and it took me back to the exact page we're on. I'd rather you read what's in the link for the sake of simplicity.
Last edited by Kyundao on Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:33 pm

Kyundao wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:That doesn't link directly to the post/posts. Click this icon [(Image)] at the top left of the post in question, and then copy the url from the address bar and paste it into the report.

I clicked that and it took me back to the exact page we're on. I'd rather you read what's in the link for the sake of simplicity.

No. Following my instructions will allow you to link directly to the posts in question. It's my experience that Mods generally don't like searching around the thread for whatever the person filing the report is alluding to. You are far more likely to get prompt and useful help from them if you file a report that takes them precisely to where they need to go.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:24 pm

Kyundao wrote:

The problem with your report is that Mods do not Moderate RP Quality. They only enforce the Rules.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR (114) 0 - 0 WSH (91) | COL (105) 0 - 0 WPG (110) | VGK (96) 0 - 0 DAL (113)
NBA: Pelicans (6) 49-33 || NCAA MBB: Tulane 20-16 | LSU 22-15 || NCAA WSB: LSU 33-8

Santheres
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 29, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Santheres » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:26 am

Bad RP is not actionable. You are free to ignore them and their thread at any time. If they harass you about it after the fact, then it becomes actionable.

Also, given the opening post, I have no idea what you expected.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation