NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Flaming, threadjack

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Awesomeland012345
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

[R] Flaming, threadjack

Postby Awesomeland012345 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:11 am

No one flamed me, just thought I'd put it here though. Turned into an argument to whose region was better, than who was good or bad at RP... not gonna quote them because it's easier to just let you mods look at it.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=487924

Edit: ok, possibly not flaming. unsure if it's flaming.
Last edited by Awesomeland012345 on Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
☆ All hail the Holy Awesomeness of Awesomeland012345! ☆ Cheddar

The founder and delegate of Cheddar Dispatches alllll haiillll the tunaaaa Become a dual citizen today! Join Cheddar! :) pls pls pls Take a poll! shh... secret easter eggs!

United England n Wales
Attaché

Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby United England n Wales » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:16 am

Awesomeland012345 wrote:No one flamed me, just thought I'd put it here though. Turned into an argument to whose region was better, than who was good or bad at RP... not gonna quote them because it's easier to just let you mods look at it.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=487924

Edit: ok, possibly not flaming. unsure if it's flaming.

I dont think there is any flaming tbh, however am not a mod.
President of Old Zealand .
WA Delegate.
Executive Chairman of the Democratic Centrist Party for Old Zealand
Supports Hong Kong, against PRC.
FREE HONG KONG.
Political centrist
Anti-Trump
Male who is half-English, half-Scottish Living in the UK.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:28 am

No flaming, but thread locked and directed them towards the right place for that question.

United England n Wales - see READ ME FIRST: How to use Moderation:

Frisbeeteria wrote:Reporting forumside rules violations. First, check existing threads to see if the problem has already been reported, or if your report belongs in one of our Megathreads (listed below). If not, post a new thread, including [REPORT] in the title, and ensure the rest of the title is as descriptive as possible - e.g. "Trolling in the 2016 Elections Thread". Tell us exactly what the problem is: who is violating what rule, and link to the relevant post(s). You can get the link for a post by right clicking on the little post icon (Image) at the top left of the forum post. You can only post in Report threads if you are the person making the report, the person being reported, or are bringing relevant new information to the thread. In my opinion/advice posts will get you warned for spamming Moderation. Leave the moderating to the Moderators.

This appears to be your first offence, so you're getting just an unofficial warning for spamming in Moderation. Next time we won't be so lenient.

United England n Wales
Attaché

Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby United England n Wales » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:38 am

Sedgistan wrote:No flaming, but thread locked and directed them towards the right place for that question.

United England n Wales - see READ ME FIRST: How to use Moderation:

Frisbeeteria wrote:Reporting forumside rules violations. First, check existing threads to see if the problem has already been reported, or if your report belongs in one of our Megathreads (listed below). If not, post a new thread, including [REPORT] in the title, and ensure the rest of the title is as descriptive as possible - e.g. "Trolling in the 2016 Elections Thread". Tell us exactly what the problem is: who is violating what rule, and link to the relevant post(s). You can get the link for a post by right clicking on the little post icon (Image) at the top left of the forum post. You can only post in Report threads if you are the person making the report, the person being reported, or are bringing relevant new information to the thread. In my opinion/advice posts will get you warned for spamming Moderation. Leave the moderating to the Moderators.

This appears to be your first offence, so you're getting just an unofficial warning for spamming in Moderation. Next time we won't be so lenient.

Ah sorry I wont do it again.
President of Old Zealand .
WA Delegate.
Executive Chairman of the Democratic Centrist Party for Old Zealand
Supports Hong Kong, against PRC.
FREE HONG KONG.
Political centrist
Anti-Trump
Male who is half-English, half-Scottish Living in the UK.

Return to Moderation