NATION

PASSWORD

Question

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Zeritae
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 10, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Question

Postby Zeritae » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:02 am

Are we allowed to ask why a player got DEAT?
The United Republic of Zeritae Please don't send me telegrams - not A NA nor A.
Zurkerx wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:snip

One already exists: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=484632&start=25

And seeing we're over the page limit, I #ilock now. We can't let the umm, super virus get out now.
The Iron Wizards of Blacktower wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:Direct the what what what what what again? I'm utterly baffled at what this has to do with the goodness of Friends With Benefits

Become enlightened through sex.
NS Stats are used.

The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:10 am

I'm not a moderator, but the mods usually don't answer those types of questions, unless you are the owner of the deleted nation and are asking why your own account got deleted.

viewtopic.php?p=37209087#p37209087
Last edited by The Reformed American Republic on Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:54 pm

If it's for a forumside matter then you can search for their name and "DEAT" to see if that returns any results. If it's a gameside matter however then it doesn't leave as much of a visible trail, if any in fact.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:04 pm

If you have the affected player's discord or email you could contact them directly.

Atheris
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:14 pm

Katganistan wrote:If you have the affected player's discord or email you could contact them directly.

Adding on to this: do players know why they've been DEATed? I haven't seen anyone be DEATed myself and I don't know the specifics. Is it similar to a warning (in the way it's presented ofc, not what it does).
Last edited by Atheris on Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.
NEW VISAYAN ISLANDS SHOULD RESIGN! HOLD JANNIES ACCOUNTABLE!

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:27 am

Atheris wrote:
Katganistan wrote:If you have the affected player's discord or email you could contact them directly.

Adding on to this: do players know why they've been DEATed? I haven't seen anyone be DEATed myself and I don't know the specifics. Is it similar to a warning (in the way it's presented ofc, not what it does).

Many usually have a clue why ;). If they don't, they can always ask it on https://www.nationstates.net/page=help
The Blaatschapen should resign

Servilis
Diplomat

Founded: May 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Servilis » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:39 am

The reality is I don't know but I'm just going to answer your question half-assedly because I think it's funny and I have nothing better to do and my back hurts.

Firstly, no, secondly it's because of the goddamn leeeeebrals

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation