NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Threadjacking in a Commendation Thread.

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

[R] Threadjacking in a Commendation Thread.

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:41 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
Iarann Grudaidh wrote:It's a shame how a post about commending someone with a kind heart, good intentions and so much positivity has turned into a CCD thing...

This proposal was never about any of those things, it's a CCD thing and has always been a CCD thing.

Despite what they believe, it really, really isn't about them.

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Ah. So now we're not just commending someone utterly unworthy, we're commending some who is an outright liar.

With a hint of flaming... baiting? Namecalling? I don't know. Highlight mine.

EDIT: Hey, you are the one that called yourself "Shadow Cult." Your words, not mine.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:28 am

Valentine Z wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Ah. So now we're not just commending someone utterly unworthy, we're commending some who is an outright liar.

With a hint of flaming... baiting? Namecalling? I don't know. Highlight mine.

Calling out the fact you lied isn't namecalling, it's just the truth. You even admit this yourself:

Valentine Z wrote:EDIT: You got me there...... except for the fact that you and your cult is the one that attacked me in the first place. Is it really gloating if I am responding to your meaningless dispatches?

Meanwhile you're trying to pin me for namecalling when you outright call my region a cult?
ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:53 am

Calling someone a liar isn't generally a rules violation (like anything, it can be depending on context) - in this case, it isn't.

The author of a proposal is relevant to discussion of a proposal (within limits), and given the statement from the LKE that's come up subsequent to this report, I think it's fair for discussion on the author's history and their motivations to continue.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:04 am

Fair enough, thanks.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Return to Moderation