NATION

PASSWORD

threadjack accusation

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

threadjack accusation

Postby Blood Wine » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:03 am

God-King Rorschach wrote:
Syberis wrote:
Is discussing the behavior of Enadians and the lackluster response of Enadia in the thread about Enadia a threadjack? That actually seems like part of the whole point of a thread like this.

Yes, in my opinion, it is.
This channel is used for announcements and promotion of Enadian projects and news. It is not a discussion topic and neither it is an "Enadia Support topic".
If you have official queries with the Enadian Government or Technical Administration Team, follow appropriate guidelines as they have been mentioned above.

Feel free to telegram our government or the Enadian Public Account, or reach out to us in Discord. Until then, this discussion is closed and no further responses will be given.

Syberis wrote:
So the public misbehavior of your citizenry isn't an issue for your region?

Time to requote myself, because clearly there is a communication barrier here:

They are under your jurisdiction and you can treat the incident as you deem appropriate. You are also free to send their name and reach out to us via telegrams so we can coach them personally ourselves.

I believe the statement is self explanatory. Feel free to reach out to me for any additional queries and avoid threadjacking our Global GP announcements thread. Thank you.

Please clarify with Rorschach that it is, on fact ontopic and to refrain from using mods as a weapon
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:52 pm

Not actionable, nor is it "mods as weapons."
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:25 am

Think there was some mod collision?

Sedgistan wrote:
Yes, in my opinion, it is.
This channel is used for announcements and promotion of Enadian projects and news. It is not a discussion topic and neither it is an "Enadia Support topic".
If you have official queries with the Enadian Government or Technical Administration Team, follow appropriate guidelines as they have been mentioned above.

Feel free to telegram our government or the Enadian Public Account, or reach out to us in Discord. Until then, this discussion is closed and no further responses will be given.

Underlining is mine. Yes it is a discussion topic. All region threads in Gameplay are open for discussion of that region, they're not just for the posting of announcements.

The posts you were replying to were not a threadjack.

Sedge pretty much did exactly what I asked
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:48 am

Whoops, I hadn't seen what Lamoni posted here first. Either way, I think we can both be correct. It's not "actionable" in the sense of being a rules violation that requires mod intervention, but a clarification of how region threads work can still be useful.

Return to Moderation