NATION

PASSWORD

[R] I am being targeted

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Sanders Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

[R] I am being targeted

Postby The Sanders Empire » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:33 am

I created a forum topic earlier today. It got off ok with somebody asking some details before somebody rudely told me to stop spamming in the forums, in a rude and demeaning tone.

Shortly after, a user named Lamoni wrote a very threatening message in burgundy font colour stating that they will have a talk with the mods and that they want my future in the game to be determined, as if I might get DoS'd. I'm terrified of what this person may do to me. I'm now unable to edit the thread and I'm worried as to what this Lamoni person has done. Please reply at the soonest, thank you.
I'm a really mean person. I'm a bad person. A big poo-poo.

Swindenland
Envoy

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Swindenland » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:49 am

Hey,

I'll keep an eye on the situation. Conflicts are not an uncommon thing on the forums. Mods might do misjudged decisions and some people might post messages that are not in compliance with the rules. If we see that the moderator acts improperly, then there will be a response. However, after looking at your nation's dossier I don't think that your actions weren't entirely complicit and if your forum topic was removed because of spamming, then you might have, intentionally or not, broken a forum rule.
Last edited by Swindenland on Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Earthbound Immortal Squad
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Earthbound Immortal Squad » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:13 am

Last edited by Earthbound Immortal Squad on Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Merry Christmas!

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:52 am

Swindenland and Earthbound Immortal Squad this is a report thread in moderation, and as such your input was not wanted. In fact, unless you are bringing further information about the report or are the person being reported, you are in fact breaking the rules about spamming moderation.

As such both of you get an unofficial warning for spamming moderation, please do not do so again.

The Sanders Empire you have been spamming gameplay with these threads, and have been told explicitly that the type of thread you are writing do not belong in gameplay, or anywhere on the forums here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=474507 yet you decided to repost. I suggest that when a mod tells you not to repost the type of thread you are making, you listen to that mod and not repost it.

Lamoni is a moderator, their response was as a mod of these forums, and your thread was locked because you decided to repost a spam thread. As to what it means when Lamoni said they would bring you up to other mods, it means that your actions have brought into question whether you will be allowed to keep your current nations or continue on this site, since you have continued to break the rules despite repeated chances. I would suggest you look into the rules of the forums (also linked in my signature) as well as the rules of each of the sub-forums you want to take part in.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

Return to Moderation