NATION

PASSWORD

[r] baiting in f7

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Antidawetid
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

[r] baiting in f7

Postby Antidawetid » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:55 pm

-Astoria wrote:
Nantoraka wrote:pretty sure the only times that people are shit on purpose are to you specifically, and for good reasons

:roll: The irony.
Also, nobody asked you to bring your drama into this thread, so... are you done with your whining?

emphasis added
Hello. It is me, Dùkzàjcā́, and I will dominate your life. For eternity.
This nation does not reflect my views. If it does yours, please immediately contact your mental doctor for an emergency appointment.

Traditional Chinese — master race

The United Kingdom of The British Isles wrote:Asphalt with extra cement flavouring.

P = AN/VA/FA/AS/FS/BL/KO/SZ/NG/KY
Poll: Would you live under Antidawetid?

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:03 pm

-Astoria wrote:The absolute fest that is the shit-tier posters.

Emphasis mine. Seems to be a clear line in moderation between the users and the use.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

-Astoria
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:05 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:

Emphasis mine. Seems to be a clear line in moderation between the users and the use.

I was not referring to anyone: pretty sure it's been made clear.

Republic of Astoria | Tarain Asdair | Vasnin Astoir
Updates! | Constitution | Bill of Rights | Anthem | Lyrics | Embassy | FAQ | NS stats unused
Jul 21, 2020
✉ ABC News: Forests doing well, but climate change putting pressure on it | #musicparade: listeners choose their favourites | Refugee sews 1000 masks for his new hometown | NCP calls for aid package for companies | New evidence of large temples in Onsteyl | Weather: Footscray ☁ 14°C | Altas ☁ 16° | Esterpine ☁ 15° |  Naltgybal ☂⛆ 13° | Ceirtryn ☀ 17° | Bynscel ☁ 21° | Lyteel  ☁ 13°

A 7 civ | 9th in NSFB#1! | 10/10 by DGES | Much hope: yes.
Low-effort responses since 15/5/20: 67½ | Good responses since 20/7/20: 5

mit zuckerguß

-Astoria
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:06 pm

Antidawetid wrote:
-Astoria wrote: :roll: The irony.
Also, nobody asked you to bring your drama into this thread, so... are you done with your whining?

emphasis added

The context missing is that the original poster decided to attack me for no reason in a thread that had nothing to do with him.

Updates! | Constitution | Bill of Rights | Anthem | Lyrics | Embassy | FAQ | NS stats unused
Jul 21, 2020
✉ ABC News: Forests doing well, but climate change putting pressure on it | #musicparade: listeners choose their favourites | Refugee sews 1000 masks for his new hometown | NCP calls for aid package for companies | New evidence of large temples in Onsteyl | Weather: Footscray ☁ 14°C | Altas ☁ 16° | Esterpine ☁ 15° |  Naltgybal ☂⛆ 13° | Ceirtryn ☀ 17° | Bynscel ☁ 21° | Lyteel  ☁ 13°

mit zuckerguß

-Astoria
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:08 pm

I'd also like to report this, while we're on the subject:

Nantoraka wrote:

pretty sure the only times that people are shit on purpose are to you specifically, and for good reasons

I think this is a clear bait, especially after asking him via a third party to stop; as you can see, he continued.
Last edited by -Astoria on Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jul 21, 2020

mit zuckerguß

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:09 pm

-Astoria wrote:
Antidawetid wrote:emphasis added

The context missing is that the original poster decided to attack me for no reason in a thread that had nothing to do with him.

-Astoria wrote:I'd also like to report this, while we're on the subject:

Nantoraka wrote:pretty sure the only times that people are shit on purpose are to you specifically, and for good reasons

I think this is a clear bait.

I pointed out how you mentioned skipping purposefully to be a nationstates cliche, despite it only ever happening to you because people place you on a foe list for many, many reasons.

One of which you're showing here, by being arrogant and assuming I was attacking you without even taking a minute to wonder "man I wonder what's causing everyone to skip me and only me", but sure I'm being dramatic.

After all, I'm the one freaking out and whining after being called out, am I?

I mean, once you swallow your pride, I would love to list out each, individual, lengthy reason and hope you get working on them.
Last edited by Nantoraka on Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Astoria
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:16 pm

Nantoraka wrote:
-Astoria wrote:The context missing is that the original poster decided to attack me for no reason in a thread that had nothing to do with him.

-Astoria wrote:I'd also like to report this, while we're on the subject:

I think this is a clear bait.

I pointed out how you mentioned skipping purposefully to be a nationstates cliche, despite it only ever happening to you because people place you on a foe list for many, many reasons.

One of which you're showing here, by being arrogant and assuming I was attacking you without even taking a minute to wonder "man I wonder what's causing everyone to skip me and only me", but sure I'm being dramatic.

I mean, once you swallow your pride, I would love to list out each, individual, lengthy reason and hope you get working on them.

Coming from the person that made the following, that's ironic:

Old Tyrannia wrote:
Nantoraka wrote:You literally do not have a military you actual muppet. It says it explicitly, and your factbook is all "LOL we use foam shooters to defend ourselves".

Knock off the personal attacks. Consider this an unofficial warning.

Note: this is not meant to be a gloat; it is merely to illustrate my point.

So do you mind stopping with the harassment, because the only "reason" that you have for attacking me is to just score points.

I have tried many times to get you to understand that you acting like that really won't be a good look for you, but no; and here we are.

After all, I didn't post in a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with me, did I?

I'm going to leave it at that, until judgements have been made.
Last edited by -Astoria on Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jul 21, 2020

mit zuckerguß

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:19 pm

-Astoria wrote:
Nantoraka wrote:

Coming from the person that made the following, that's ironic:

Old Tyrannia wrote:Knock off the personal attacks. Consider this an unofficial warning.

So do you mind stopping with the harassment, because the only "reason" that you have for attacking me is to just score points.

Yeah, what "points" do I have to gain by purposefully going out of my way to ignore you? That's not how "internet clout" or whatever works?

-Astoria
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:24 pm

Nantoraka wrote:Yeah, what "points" do I have to gain by purposefully going out of my way to ignore you? That's not how "internet clout" or whatever works?

There's such thing as attempting to look cool - but as I said, I'm not going to comment anymore until judgements have been passed. I recommend you do the same.

Jul 21, 2020

mit zuckerguß

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:33 am

Just because we allow the accused to respond to the charges against them, it does not mean that you are free to turn a Moderation report thread into your own debate thread. Knock it off.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:50 am

Nantoraka's posts have already been dealt with by one of my colleagues.

-Astoria, the only reason that i'm not going to give you a warning for baiting here and now, is that your post is so borderline. I will tell you however, to cut out the snark, since you are already oh so close to a warning for flamebaiting, that I could use the edge to shave with.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

-Astoria
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:55 am

Lamoni wrote:Nantoraka's posts have already been dealt with by one of my colleagues.

-Astoria, the only reason that i'm not going to give you a warning for baiting here and now, is that your post is so borderline. I will tell you however, to cut out the snark, since you are already oh so close to a warning for flamebaiting, that I could use the edge to shave with.

Apologies, will do.

Jul 21, 2020

mit zuckerguß

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation