NATION

PASSWORD

[R] News thread F7

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Te Netherlands
Envoy

Founded: Jul 31, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

[R] News thread F7

Postby Te Netherlands » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:14 pm

Official name: the Netherlands
After some disputes within the PVV and the CDP about the new political party (National Party of the Netherlands) PM Legtenberg announced that the name will be the Conservative Party. Because the initial NPN became associated with far-right parties NSB and NSDAP in the '30s and '40s. PM Legtenberg further announced that the Netherlands wil also be a Federal Republic from 1 January 2024. And that he will become the first President of the Netherlands. How this will affect the elections will be decided by him and the House

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:31 pm

First, there's a thread specifically dedicated to move/lock/merge requests. Please use it for reports such as this in the future.

Secondly, it's an Above Nation thread game; it belongs right where it is.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Te Netherlands
Envoy

Founded: Jul 31, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Te Netherlands » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:37 pm

Kyrusia wrote:First, there's a thread specifically dedicated to move/lock/merge requests. Please use it for reports such as this in the future.

Secondly, it's an Above Nation thread game; it belongs right where it is.

Can I have a second opinion? Because this (bolded) is trolling to me:

Mryasia wrote:
Silver Commonwealth wrote:
''Crash of stock market, and possible beginning of recession? I see it as an absolute win - as long as monarchists get hurt by it, and not fellow republicans, it is fine.''

Jacobin death squad soldier

(Link to news in sig - now link takes you straight to the news, because there is a lot more in that page now, than just news.)

/skip
the fucking fascist party is more popular than the monarchists, majority of parliament is either socdem or nationalist
/skip
Official name: the Netherlands
After some disputes within the PVV and the CDP about the new political party (National Party of the Netherlands) PM Legtenberg announced that the name will be the Conservative Party. Because the initial NPN became associated with far-right parties NSB and NSDAP in the '30s and '40s. PM Legtenberg further announced that the Netherlands wil also be a Federal Republic from 1 January 2024. And that he will become the first President of the Netherlands. How this will affect the elections will be decided by him and the House

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:55 pm

Actually I misinterpreted your report. That's my bad.

But yes, I'll fetch you a second opinion, because I'm not seeing reference to a fictional political party/parties as, in any way, trolling.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:59 pm

Second opinion, not actionable.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

Return to Moderation