NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Trolling

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
-Ocelot-
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

[R] Trolling

Postby -Ocelot- » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:31 am

viewtopic.php?p=36223352#p36223352

The Empire of Pretantia wrote:
-Ocelot- wrote:It's a paradox because it's based on a false assumption; the assumption that an omnipotent being can exist. So I guess the answer is no because there can't be an omnipotent being in the first place.

Well said fellow intellectual. *Tips fedora*

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:43 am

I'm not seeing anything here.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

-Ocelot-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ocelot- » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:51 am

How is this not trolling? The guy is basically calling me a fedora tipper in a derogatory manner, obviously trying to get an angry response from me, while adding nothing to the discussion at hand. It's textbook trolling.

If this is not actionable, should I reply in the same manner as well? Wouldn't that be flaming? I don't get it.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:15 pm

-Ocelot- wrote:How is this not trolling? The guy is basically calling me a fedora tipper in a derogatory manner, obviously trying to get an angry response from me, while adding nothing to the discussion at hand. It's textbook trolling.

If this is not actionable, should I reply in the same manner as well? Wouldn't that be flaming? I don't get it.

I'm not seeing it as enough to be flamebaiting, but you are welcomed to ask for a second opinion.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:29 pm

-Ocelot- wrote:How is this not trolling? The guy is basically calling me a fedora tipper in a derogatory manner, obviously trying to get an angry response from me, while adding nothing to the discussion at hand. It's textbook trolling.

Second opinion: It's textbook snark. It's rude. It's also not actionable.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

-Ocelot-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ocelot- » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:22 pm

Kyrusia wrote:

Second opinion: It's textbook snark. It's rude. It's also not actionable.

Alright, thanks for taking a look at it.

Return to Moderation