NATION

PASSWORD

[R]Possible flaming in abortion thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Godular
Forum Moderator

Founded: Sep 09, 2004
New York Times Democracy

[R]Possible flaming in abortion thread

Postby Godular » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:45 pm

I'd like to submit the following for consideration as flaming. This seems rather attack-the-poster-ish.

Ayytaly wrote:
Antityranicals wrote:And just how exactly do you know who is going to be "underperforming"? Rather than arbitrarily deciding before anyone could have any idea who will be the winners and the losers, let the market choose. If someone can't feed himself or get anyone to voluntarily feed him, than nature says he will die, no murder about it.

Neko's a self-loathing Asian ethnocentrist who wishes he were white, and wanted Hitler to win WWII. "Underperforming" is just a way for him to say "inferior races". His argument strengthens my theory that abortion advocacy chiefly targets non-Europeans in the US.

Editing to add: I'd like to put this forward as trolling, also.

TETistan wrote:Soc libs are of course nonsense believers.

However I do also want to remind non-libs that in the Middle Ages exposure of infants to cause them to die was a widely practiced method to control population.

Seems unnecessary.
Last edited by Godular on Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now the moderation team really IS Godmoding.
Step 1: One-Stop Rules Shop. Step 2: ctrl+f. Step 3: Type in what you saw in modbox. Step 4: Don't do it again.
New to F7? Click here!

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:34 pm

I see both as borderline, but not actionable
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Godular
Forum Moderator

Founded: Sep 09, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:39 pm

Okey. Thanks for having a look.
Now the moderation team really IS Godmoding.
Step 1: One-Stop Rules Shop. Step 2: ctrl+f. Step 3: Type in what you saw in modbox. Step 4: Don't do it again.
New to F7? Click here!

Return to Moderation