NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Trolling in RWDT

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

[R] Trolling in RWDT

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:40 am

Racial slur:
Nea Byzantia wrote:Well, London is borderline a Paki colony and the UK is on the verge of breaking up [...]

Emphasis mine.

Locus Praemonstratus wrote:
Greater Loegria wrote:Can we fuck off with the emojis please? You’re not twelve or a pensioner with an iPhone.

Why don’t you toughen the fuck up princess? :) :tiara:

Greater Loegria wrote:
Locus Praemonstratus wrote:Why don’t you toughen the fuck up princess? :) :tiara:

I’m not going to engage in a flame war with you, otherwise the mods will come swooping in.

But if I’m a princess you’re just some skanky harlot. Now less with the ad hominems and engage in the debate in a sensible and adult way.
Last edited by The New California Republic on Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:16 am

Is any of this actionable?
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

Wave on, wave on

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:05 pm

Do you have a link to the post that you screenshotted?
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:11 pm

Neutraligon wrote:Do you have a link to the post that you screenshotted?

It got deleted before I could quote it unfortunately.

Wave on, wave on

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:19 pm

Nea Byzantia wrote:
Greater Loegria wrote:Everything was a mistake for America past 1776. Now look at you, completely socially incoherent, a cuisine consisting of cheetos, beef-fed-beef, Mountain Dew and you can’t even make cheese. Or beer. Your skylines are blighted by monstrosities, and the general state of your architecture is appalling. Your main political choices are between corporatist progressives propped up a coastal liberal demographic so insufferable it’s painful and between a Republican Party comprising some of the most talentless philistines I’ve ever seen with a base largely fuelled by a contradictory ideology of social conservatism hand in hand with unfettered capitalism. It’s just a cringe fest best represented by The Young ‘white people are bad’ Turks and Ben ‘Israel should nuke the world if it feels slightly threatened and Amazon has the right to cut off its employees’ heads’ Shapiro.

Wronguns the lot of ‘em.

Well, London is borderline a Paki colony and the UK is on the verge of breaking up; so while America's in a bad place, Britain isn't looking that much better. That being said, the UK is still more connected to its traditional culture than the Americans; that and their smaller size, makes them more politically manageable than the gargantuan United States; so the UK will probably weather the storm a lot better than the US.

*** Warned for trolling ***

Locus Praemonstratus wrote:
Greater Loegria wrote:Can we fuck off with the emojis please? You’re not twelve or a pensioner with an iPhone.

Why don’t you toughen the fuck up princess? :) :tiara:

Greater Loegria wrote:
Locus Praemonstratus wrote:Why don’t you toughen the fuck up princess? :) :tiara:

I’m not going to engage in a flame war with you, otherwise the mods will come swooping in.

But if I’m a princess you’re just some skanky harlot. Now less with the ad hominems and engage in the debate in a sensible and adult way.

*** Both of you are warned for flaming *** Greater Loegria do not respond when you are baited, if you need to step back from the keyboard. Unfortunately I cannot use screenshots when handing out warnings/bans.
Last edited by Neutraligon on Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:21 pm

Thanks Batman. I know that the Mods are busy at the weekends, but didn't want this to slip through the cracks. *Batmobile fuel left*

Wave on, wave on

Return to Moderation