NATION

PASSWORD

[R] baiting?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

[R] baiting?

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:56 am

Caracasus wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Your flag tells a very different story.

Not wanting the US to fuck up yet another South American nation isn't the same as unyeilding support for the president of that country. Anyone with more than 3 functioning braincells should probably be able to work that one out. I was very against the Iraq war, but I was not a fan of Saddam by any stretch and Saddam was far worse than Maduro was or could be.

Emphasis mine.

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:34 pm

Eh, I can see why you've chosen to report it, but it's very borderline. I'm going to err on the side of "not actionable" and deem it just within the acceptable boundaries of NSG snark. You're free to seek a second opinion should you wish.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Nova Cyberia
Senator

Founded: May 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Cyberia » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:36 pm

Old Tyrannia wrote:Eh, I can see why you've chosen to report it, but it's very borderline. I'm going to err on the side of "not actionable" and deem it just within the acceptable boundaries of NSG snark. You're free to seek a second opinion should you wish.

What about this?
Caracasus wrote:
Nova Cyberia wrote:Well, for a Maduro sympathizer like you I'm sure it wouldn't be.

But for the rest of us, it's fairly obvious that this is a political ploy. Issuing a travel warning for a country that's less dangerous than your own is pretty hilarious.

For someone who uses their signature to squeal passive agressively like a stuck pig about being labeled a fascist and racist you sure do love labeling people. Not a Maduro supporter.

Beside the point anyway. It makes sense for a South American country to issue a warning like this in light of random, unstoppable attacks in public spaces by people who want to kill as many Latinos as possible.
Yes, yes, I get it. I'm racist and fascist because I disagree with you. Can we skip that part? I've heard it a million times before and I guarantee it won't be any different when you do it
##############
American Nationalist
Third Positionist Gang

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:16 pm

Old Tyrannia wrote:Eh, I can see why you've chosen to report it, but it's very borderline. I'm going to err on the side of "not actionable" and deem it just within the acceptable boundaries of NSG snark. You're free to seek a second opinion should you wish.

Thanks, and respectfully, I do ask for a second opinion.

Caracasus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Caracasus » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:53 pm

Not too fussed what way this goes, cos obviously I am not impartial here, and therefore not sure if I did cross a line but it'd be well worth looking at context where these two had spent the last 3 pages before this deliberately and aggressively misinterpreting mine and others opinions and statements on this. It's a fairly well co-ordinated wind up/report tag team these two have running really.
Last edited by Caracasus on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As an editor I seam to spend an awful lot of thyme going threw issues and checking that they're no oblivious errars. Its a tough job but someone's got too do it!

Issues editor, not a moderator.

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:40 pm

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:

I don't know if my second opinion request was seen. I'm bumping this.

Starblaydia
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 05, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Starblaydia » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:25 am

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:

Agreeding with Tyr's assessment. Still not actionable, especially in the context of a double-team wind-up of Othering labels you've been doing since page 1.
Six-Time World Cup Committee President (WCs 25-33, 46-51 & 82*)
Co-host of World Cups 20, 40 & 80 • Di Bradini Cup Organiser
World Cups 30, 63 & 83 Runner-Up • World Cup 27 Third Place • 25th Baptism of Fire Runner-Up
Seven-Time AOCAF Cup Champions • Two-time U21, One-Time U18 WC Champions • Men's Football Olympic Champions, Ashford Games
Five-Time Cherry Cup Champions • 1st Quidditch World Cup Champions • WGPC8 Drivers' Champion
The Protectorate of Starblaydia
Commended by WA Security Council Resolution #40
Five-Time NS World Cup Champions (WCs 25, 28, 41, 44 & 47)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation