NATION

PASSWORD

[R] DEATed Nation

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
ECKU
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

[R] DEATed Nation

Postby ECKU » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:22 pm

Hello. This is El-Amin Caliphate. I'm here to appeal against the DEAT of my nation. Can I do that here or do I file a GHR?
Anybody who says that I support non-Islamic slavery, persecution of non-Muslims, rape, domestic violence, terrorism, pedophilia, killing homosexuals, hating Jews, etc is lying.

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:23 pm

Please file a GHR.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:23 pm

GHR since it would require a GM.

ECKU
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby ECKU » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:24 pm

Thank you.
Anybody who says that I support non-Islamic slavery, persecution of non-Muslims, rape, domestic violence, terrorism, pedophilia, killing homosexuals, hating Jews, etc is lying.

Springfeal
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Springfeal » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:36 pm

Are you people blind to the posts in which he advocates VIOLENT JIHAD and expressed support for TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS? Ahrar Al-Sham and Tahrir Al-Sham aren't your garden variety groups advocate a simple change of law. They are TERRORIST groups that commit extreme acts of violence and are recognized as terrorist by the governments of many nations including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Israel, and Max Barry's Australia. Support of these groups is HIGHLY ILLEGAL!! Unless you want the FBI,NSA, MI5, or any interested law enforcement or national security agency bringing the heat on Max, Violet, or any one of you guys for allowing a terrorist supporter to advocate on behalf of these groups on this site, I STRONGLY suggest you give him the boot.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:40 pm

Springfeal wrote:Are you people blind to the posts in which he advocates VIOLENT JIHAD and expressed support for TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS? Ahrar Al-Sham and Tahrir Al-Sham aren't your garden variety groups advocate a simple change of law. They are TERRORIST groups that commit extreme acts of violence and are recognized as terrorist by the governments of many nations including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Israel, and Max Barry's Australia. Support of these groups is HIGHLY ILLEGAL!! Unless you want the FBI,NSA, MI5, or any interested law enforcement or national security agency bringing the heat on Max, Violet, or any one of you guys for allowing a terrorist supporter to advocate on behalf of these groups on this site, I STRONGLY suggest you give him the boot.

*** Warned for spamming Moderation ***

Return to Moderation