NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Posting past ban in Condemn Pierconium

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
User avatar
Eumaeus
Envoy
 
Posts: 216
Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

[Report] Posting past ban in Condemn Pierconium

Postby Eumaeus » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:38 pm

viewtopic.php?p=35772149#p35772149

This user received a 1-day ban here.
Last edited by Eumaeus on Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
\▼/We Are Not the NSA\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

"You ask my honorable name? My name is Nohbdy:
mother, father, and friends, everyone calls me Nohbdy."

User avatar
Kuriko
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1318
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Autocratic Socialists

[R] Posting past ban

Postby Kuriko » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:19 pm

Last night around 10:30 EDT this user received a forum ban for one day, but the thread he received it in was cleaned up so I'm not sure if it still applies?

viewtopic.php?p=35772149#p35772149

Connetikite wrote:
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Apologies to all for my less than helpful language. Those of you who have called me out on it thank you. A timely reminder not to type when annoyed.


Your language was helpful, dont apologize.


Edit: It was in the same thread under the nation name Connetikit.
Last edited by Kuriko on Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WA Secretary-General
TITO Tactical Officer of the 10000 Islands
Registrar-General and Chief of Staff of the 10000 Islands
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

User avatar
Connetikitt
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jun 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Asshole

Postby Connetikitt » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:14 pm

Dude, stop fucking reporting my nations.

User avatar
Connetikitt
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jun 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Shit!

Postby Connetikitt » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:14 pm

Fuck you and all of the assholes reporting my nations. I'll fucking attack you with my WA multiis if you keep it up...

User avatar
Eumaeus
Envoy
 
Posts: 216
Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eumaeus » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:28 pm

Connetikitt wrote:Those bastard mods can't keep me off the forums. They can eat shit for all I care.

Flaming moderation.
Connetikitt wrote:Fuck you and all of the assholes reporting my nations. I'll fucking attack you with my WA multiis if you keep it up...

And me I guess, but I don't really care.
\▼/We Are Not the NSA\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

"You ask my honorable name? My name is Nohbdy:
mother, father, and friends, everyone calls me Nohbdy."

User avatar
Connetikitt
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jun 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Connetikitt » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:29 pm

Eumaeus wrote:
Connetikitt wrote:Those bastard mods can't keep me off the forums. They can eat shit for all I care.

Flaming moderation.
Connetikitt wrote:Fuck you and all of the assholes reporting my nations. I'll fucking attack you with my WA multiis if you keep it up...

And me I guess, but I don't really care.


It doesn't matter. I'm not on that other nation so I can still post on the fucking forums because the main one was banned. I don't know why you idiots are reporting my nations.

User avatar
Eumaeus
Envoy
 
Posts: 216
Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eumaeus » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:32 pm

Connetikitt wrote:
Eumaeus wrote:Flaming moderation.

And me I guess, but I don't really care.


It doesn't matter. I'm not on that other nation so I can still post on the fucking forums because the main one was banned. I don't know why you idiots are reporting my nations.

If you read the ruling in which you were banned, it specifically states that "this ban applies to you, the player, not simply this account. Any attempt to evade this ban will result in the deletion of this account as well as any evading account(s)."
\▼/We Are Not the NSA\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

"You ask my honorable name? My name is Nohbdy:
mother, father, and friends, everyone calls me Nohbdy."

User avatar
Connetikitt
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jun 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Shit.

Postby Connetikitt » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:34 pm

Eumaeus wrote:
Connetikitt wrote:
It doesn't matter. I'm not on that other nation so I can still post on the fucking forums because the main one was banned. I don't know why you idiots are reporting my nations.

If you read the ruling in which you were banned, it specifically states that "this ban applies to you, the player, not simply this account. Any attempt to evade this ban will result in the deletion of this account as well as any evading account(s)."


Shit.

User avatar
Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1323
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:35 pm

Add admission of WA mutiing,and oh boy this will be fun.

User avatar
Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5262
Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:35 pm

Last edited by Polish Prussian Commonwealth on Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC name is "Blauveldt-Ryszana".
A gentle little land hemmed in by two great rivers, the mountains, and the sea.
Contains: Horsegirls and tank knights. A rifle under every bed. 'Operational CBRN Fires'. An eternal war against the Tower of Babel, and it's consequences.


User avatar
Connetikitt
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jun 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Connetikitt » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:38 pm



I reported a DOS guy, so maybe the mods will excuse me?

User avatar
Kuriko
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1318
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Autocratic Socialists

Postby Kuriko » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:38 pm

Another relevant post: viewtopic.php?p=35772478#p35772478

Connetikitt wrote:Those bastard mods can't keep me off the forums. They can eat shit for all I care.
WA Secretary-General
TITO Tactical Officer of the 10000 Islands
Registrar-General and Chief of Staff of the 10000 Islands
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

User avatar
Eumaeus
Envoy
 
Posts: 216
Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eumaeus » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:39 pm


I've gone ahead and filed a GHR about the multying.
Connetikitt wrote:Fuck you and all of the assholes reporting my nations. I'll fucking attack you with my WA multiis if you keep it up...

I'm just going to quote this for safe keeping.
\▼/We Are Not the NSA\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

"You ask my honorable name? My name is Nohbdy:
mother, father, and friends, everyone calls me Nohbdy."

User avatar
Connetikitt
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jun 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Fuck off eumaues

Postby Connetikitt » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:40 pm

Eumaeus wrote:

I've gone ahead and filed a GHR about the multying.
Connetikitt wrote:Fuck you and all of the assholes reporting my nations. I'll fucking attack you with my WA multiis if you keep it up...

I'm just going to quote this for safe keeping.


Yeah thanks asshole. Like I just said I did something good by reporting a DOS player, so fuck off. And why shouldn't I be able to make a new nation and post on the forums? It's perfectly fucking ok.

User avatar
Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1323
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:41 pm

Nope,you spammed moderation,so they will not excuse you. Add your admission to WA mutiing,I see your nation's getting DEAT'ed and you potentially going DOS. Add getting kicked out of the WA.

User avatar
Connetikitt
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jun 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Fucking BITCH

Postby Connetikitt » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:41 pm

Kuriko wrote:Another relevant post: viewtopic.php?p=35772478#p35772478

Connetikitt wrote:Those bastard mods can't keep me off the forums. They can eat shit for all I care.


Will you stop? Do you get your rocks off reporting people? Do you like being a pissy little whining bitch?

User avatar
Connetikitt
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jun 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Connetikitt » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:43 pm

Newark Aristocracy wrote:Nope,you spammed moderation,so they will not excuse you. Add your admission to WA mutiing,I see your nation's getting DEAT'ed and you potentially going DOS. Add getting kicked out of the WA.


You can fuck yourself. I am not spamming moderation, you are because you are not a mod or the damn subject of this fucking post. Also why would they make me dos for having only 15 World Assembly nations? I used to have more so they should be thankful I let those ones CTE.

User avatar
Eumaeus
Envoy
 
Posts: 216
Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eumaeus » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:46 pm

Newark Aristocracy wrote:Nope,you spammed moderation,so they will not excuse you. Add your admission to WA mutiing,I see your nation's getting DEAT'ed and you potentially going DOS. Add getting kicked out of the WA.

While I understand the entertainment value of participating, Connetikitt is right in that you aren't really a party to this report. I would advise not posting here, unless reporting behavior in another thread/forum.
\▼/We Are Not the NSA\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

"You ask my honorable name? My name is Nohbdy:
mother, father, and friends, everyone calls me Nohbdy."

User avatar
Connetikitt
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jun 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

I'm a strong bitch

Postby Connetikitt » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:50 pm

Eumaeus wrote:
Newark Aristocracy wrote:Nope,you spammed moderation,so they will not excuse you. Add your admission to WA mutiing,I see your nation's getting DEAT'ed and you potentially going DOS. Add getting kicked out of the WA.

While I understand the entertainment value of participating, Connetikitt is right in that you aren't really a party to this report. I would advise not posting here, unless reporting behavior in another thread/forum.


Fuck off I don't need you to agree with me

User avatar
Eumaeus
Envoy
 
Posts: 216
Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eumaeus » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:02 pm

Connetikitt wrote:
Nazi-Pewdiepied Sweden wrote:They’re gonna see this.


Fuck you asshole. You are trying to get me banned with your egregious misquoting shit and it isn't cool.

Some more flaming from the same player in a separate thread.
\▼/We Are Not the NSA\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

"You ask my honorable name? My name is Nohbdy:
mother, father, and friends, everyone calls me Nohbdy."

User avatar
Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5262
Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:03 pm

Eumaeus wrote:
Connetikitt wrote:
Fuck you asshole. You are trying to get me banned with your egregious misquoting shit and it isn't cool.

Some more flaming from the same player in a separate thread.

Flaming me in moderation now. Does this count as spam on top of flaming?
IC name is "Blauveldt-Ryszana".
A gentle little land hemmed in by two great rivers, the mountains, and the sea.
Contains: Horsegirls and tank knights. A rifle under every bed. 'Operational CBRN Fires'. An eternal war against the Tower of Babel, and it's consequences.


User avatar
Lanorth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 848
Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lanorth » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:05 pm

What's all this noise about?
i give up with this signature smh

User avatar
Connetikitt
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jun 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

you are a sack of tits

Postby Connetikitt » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:06 pm

Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:
Eumaeus wrote:Some more flaming from the same player in a separate thread.

Flaming me in moderation now. Does this count as spam on top of flaming?


Will you STOP fucking REPORTING ME? YOU FUCKERS ARE THE REASON I CALL YOU NAMES.
Last edited by Connetikitt on Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister
 
Posts: 2710
Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:06 pm

Lanorth wrote:What's all this noise about?

Wondering the same thing.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

User avatar
Connetikitt
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jun 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Get fucked autist.

Postby Connetikitt » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:06 pm

Lanorth wrote:What's all this noise about?


Piss off retard. You're breaking the motherFUCKING rules by posting here.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cawn, Cerespasia, DutchFormosa, Publica

Advertisement

Remove ads