NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Trollnaming in climate change thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Window Land
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 02, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

[Report] Trollnaming in climate change thread

Postby Window Land » Tue May 21, 2019 11:58 am

Antarctica 3 wrote:
Frolloist Union wrote:Climate change is a hoax

Nice troll.

Last I checked if you think you found a troll you're supposed to report it, not call them out.
Bored college student who is probably supposed to be doing something important.
Woodie Flowers wrote:If you’re anti-science, you’re pro-stupid.

Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Winston Churchill wrote:Democracy is the worst form of government – except for all the others that have been tried.

Randall Munroe wrote: I can't remember where I heard this, but someone once said that defending a position by citing free speech is sort of the ultimate concession; you're saying that the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not literally illegal to express.
Free Speech

Window Land
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 02, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Window Land » Tue May 21, 2019 12:43 pm

Thank you!
Bored college student who is probably supposed to be doing something important.
Woodie Flowers wrote:If you’re anti-science, you’re pro-stupid.

Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Winston Churchill wrote:Democracy is the worst form of government – except for all the others that have been tried.

Randall Munroe wrote: I can't remember where I heard this, but someone once said that defending a position by citing free speech is sort of the ultimate concession; you're saying that the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not literally illegal to express.
Free Speech

Return to Moderation