NATION

PASSWORD

[R] All x are y type trolling in Sri Lanka attack thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Bezkoshtovnya
Senator

Founded: Sep 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

[R] All x are y type trolling in Sri Lanka attack thread

Postby Bezkoshtovnya » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:23 am

Havarland wrote:Yes, I agree that most Christians don't follow the Old Testament nowadays and the New Testament is much more friendlier. This is why people say: "Islam needs reforms just like Christianity had".
The Bible has had reforms while the Islam has not and I remember Muslims were quick to blame NZ attack on Christians even though the attacker was a pagan.
It's quite pathetic and Easter is very important to Christians. If we talk about religion, then Satanism doesn't have any of such stuff of killing people (almost) and Satanism is far more peaceful than Islam.
There are millions of religions out there. Muslims don't feel empathy nor they are sad for Christians. At least not the ones I've met in person, except for the one guy who was extremely honest with me that I was surprised. Sooo…yeah. I've also read the koran and The Holy Book of The Bible and I am not denying that The Old Testament was violent, but The New Testament isn't violent and it's peaceful. Many Muslims are beheaded in Saudi Arabia if they turn into Christianity etc… Then again, maybe North Korea is the most peaceful nation and country in the world. North Korea is the land of the peace.

The emphasized bit seemed like it might be entering into "all x are y" territory by saying all muslims have no empathy.
Dante Alighieri wrote:There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery
Charlie Chaplin wrote:Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.
ΦΣK
------------------

Starblaydia
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 05, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Starblaydia » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:29 am

Six-Time World Cup Committee President (WCs 25-33, 46-51 & 82*)
Co-host of World Cups 20, 40 & 80 • Di Bradini Cup Organiser
World Cups 30, 63 & 83 Runner-Up • World Cup 27 Third Place • 25th Baptism of Fire Runner-Up
Seven-Time AOCAF Cup Champions • Two-time U21, One-Time U18 WC Champions • Men's Football Olympic Champions, Ashford Games
Five-Time Cherry Cup Champions • 1st Quidditch World Cup Champions • WGPC8 Drivers' Champion
The Protectorate of Starblaydia
Commended by WA Security Council Resolution #40
Five-Time NS World Cup Champions (WCs 25, 28, 41, 44 & 47)

Bezkoshtovnya
Senator

Founded: Sep 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bezkoshtovnya » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:06 pm

Starblaydia wrote:Addressed.

Thank you much!
Dante Alighieri wrote:There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery
Charlie Chaplin wrote:Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.
ΦΣK
------------------

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:24 am

Havarland wrote:Yup and as it turns out they were from the religion of piss... whoops, peace.

Religion of Peace trolling.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:20 am

Vassenor wrote:
Havarland wrote:Yup and as it turns out they were from the religion of piss... whoops, peace.

Religion of Peace trolling.

viewtopic.php?p=35608021#p35608021
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

Return to Moderation