NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Trolling in RWDT

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Yusseria
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

[R] Trolling in RWDT

Postby Yusseria » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:55 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
Totally Not OEP wrote:Again, not at all and I think everyone that reads the article in question can tell that. He quotes where the myth originated and then immediately begins citing data that dispels it.

You keep insisting that postwar fiction is 'data', but in this context, it's really not. I'd say nice try, but really, your parroting is getting a little grating at this point, tbqh.
As I said, it's woefully obvious you don't understand how citations work or academic review is carried out.

Oh, yes, citing fiction makes it data, I forgot. Quality Lost Causer discourse again!
That you've yet to ask for book chapters or provide any sources of your own really shows how pathetically weak your position is. :)

That would imply I'm taking your WN piss seriously. This very conversation has been had before in the RWDT, with far better debate opponents, and the actual information has already been laid out. I'm just here to mock your weak position, not repeat myself endlessly like some half-wit.

Also, why would I ask for book chapters about citations in an article discussing fiction if I want to discuss, you know, reality? That thing Lost Causers have a tenuous relationship with; familiar with it at all?

Emphasis mine. CM made it very clear he only came into this debate for the purpose of engaging in mockery.

And now he's literally engaged in an argument over whether or not he successfully mocked OEP:
Totally Not OEP wrote:
Is "cheap rhetorical tricks and insults" really that hard to read for you? Fascinating. :)

mock·er·y
/ˈmäk(ə)rē/
noun
noun: mockery; plural noun: mockeries

teasing and contemptuous language or behavior directed at a particular person or thing.

Totally Not OEP wrote:

Bad news, buddy; that's not saying I failed to mock you.

Is this sort of blatant trolling and bad-faith posting allowed?
Last edited by Yusseria on Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yusseria - The Prussia of NationStates
There is nothing wrong with Islamaphobia

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:33 pm

National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Yusseria
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Yusseria » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:09 pm

Thank you.
Yusseria - The Prussia of NationStates
There is nothing wrong with Islamaphobia

Return to Moderation