NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Flamebaiting in GA forum

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Marxist Germany
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

[Report] Flamebaiting in GA forum

Postby Marxist Germany » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:04 pm

viewtopic.php?p=35589747#p35589747

You say that wording is wrong but I legit got few telegrams saying how WA proposals are always written in hardly understandable words and how this one is just simple... so you know, for you its bad, for someone else its wonderful. I am will not scream out how much of a good job I did(even if I did) and moan how everyone must vote for this. Because I am not Marxist Germany who thinks world is going around him.

But fact is fact....

Proposal reached the Quorum.

It was unexpected for you and even me, but I worked REALLY hard for this and no one can really deny it...(some don't know the half of it.) Whether it will last in quorum or some of the delegates will get raided and cast off from approving... or on voting it wil be rejected, overall I am happy with it.

Thanks every person in this thread who helped me, whether you approved this resolution or not(if it will lose I might continue improving it... ofc Marxist Germany doesn't count).

Is this actionable?
Author of GA#461, GA#470, GA#477, GA#481, GA#486 (co-author), and SC#295

Former delegate of The United Federations; citizen and former Senior Senator of 10000 Islands; 113th Knight of TITO

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:10 pm

It's snarky, but I'm not seeing it as actionable. Let us know if things escalate though.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Marxist Germany
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Marxist Germany » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:13 pm

Jakker wrote:It's snarky, but I'm not seeing it as actionable. Let us know if things escalate though.

Alright, thanks
Author of GA#461, GA#470, GA#477, GA#481, GA#486 (co-author), and SC#295

Former delegate of The United Federations; citizen and former Senior Senator of 10000 Islands; 113th Knight of TITO

Return to Moderation