NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Gloating in GE&T thread or something

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Third Asopia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

[R] Gloating in GE&T thread or something

Postby Third Asopia » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:09 pm

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=35573750#p35573750
Havarland's post was unnecessary and also looked like it was making fun of Lesser Bavaria.
Presenting my signature signature!
Procrastination... is the art of knowing you have a job to do but know there's like a year till it's due. It's elemental for the Asopin soul to survive in such a slow-paced world.
Bored of having to see Juventus winning the Schudetto too many times? Can wait to see that match where Ronaldo didn’t shoot at all? Tired of seeing Napoli fight for first place when there’s no point? Oh boy, you’ve found a new friend.

I got Theo Theodoridis as my flag model. Showing my love for Greece!

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:37 pm

Primarily, it appears to be uncouth and low effort, but In-Character. If the OP wants it gone, they can request it.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Third Asopia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Third Asopia » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:41 pm

Kyrusia wrote:Primarily, it appears to be uncouth and low effort, but In-Character. If the OP wants it gone, they can request it.

Okay
Presenting my signature signature!
Procrastination... is the art of knowing you have a job to do but know there's like a year till it's due. It's elemental for the Asopin soul to survive in such a slow-paced world.
Bored of having to see Juventus winning the Schudetto too many times? Can wait to see that match where Ronaldo didn’t shoot at all? Tired of seeing Napoli fight for first place when there’s no point? Oh boy, you’ve found a new friend.

I got Theo Theodoridis as my flag model. Showing my love for Greece!

Return to Moderation