NATION

PASSWORD

Thread Ownership [Halp]

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Lady Scylla
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Thread Ownership [Halp]

Postby Lady Scylla » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:45 pm

I'm switching off to a new account that's better suited for my RPing. The idea is to go ahead and let this one CTE, but I can't have that happen if these two threads are still in this account's ownership. Could an Admin please swap the OP account for me to this new account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=mar ... nglomerate

Threads needing to be switched from Scylla to the Conglomerate account are below:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=462450
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=462449

I'd greatly appreciate it, and it'd save me a headache moving forward! Also, I'll bake cookies!

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:53 pm

You're going to have to link to them in the new threads; we don't change thread ownership as far as I've ever seen unless it's a community resource.
Last edited by Katganistan on Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lady Scylla
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lady Scylla » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:15 pm

Katganistan wrote:You're going to have to link to them in the new threads; we don't change thread ownership as far as I've ever seen unless it's a community resource.

It sort of is a community resource, no? It's for the FT community, and makes a pretty central impact to it. I know it's not something typically done. Both accounts are verified, it isn't as if the user data related to it couldn't still be tracked and kept. I'd be extremely grateful. :/

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:32 pm

Lady Scylla wrote:It sort of is a community resource, no?

No. It's your news thread, not an actual community resource that's valuable to everyone like the Issues Spoilers thread or the FAQ in Technical.

Lady Scylla wrote: I'd be extremely grateful.

That's nice, but the answer is still no.

Lady Scylla
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lady Scylla » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:52 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:
Lady Scylla wrote:It sort of is a community resource, no?

No. It's your news thread, not an actual community resource that's valuable to everyone like the Issues Spoilers thread or the FAQ in Technical.

Ah, I understand now.

Frisbeeteria wrote:
Lady Scylla wrote: I'd be extremely grateful.

That's nice, but the answer is still no.

Is there some sort of obligation that some mods must be rude for the sake of it? I've been nothing but polite, Fris. Adjust the attitude. Thank you for your time nonetheless, I'll go with what Kat suggested.

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:48 pm

If that's being rude then I don't know what rude is
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Return to Moderation