NATION

PASSWORD

[REPORT] Trolling in the Trans Acceptance Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
First American Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

[REPORT] Trolling in the Trans Acceptance Thread

Postby First American Empire » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:13 am

White Christian Nationalists wrote:Trans people are mentally ill, and should be treated as such. Only in leftist hippy commie clownworld are we supposed to play pretend with these "people" and take them seriously. LGBTQ culture is also degenerate, with 20% of gay men saying theyve had 500+ sexual partners. Its disgusting honestly.

This pretty much exactly fits the definition of trolling in the forum rules.
The American Empire is a socially progressive absolute monarchy run by the heirs of Emperor Norton. It started off at MT but has rapidly advanced to PMT through interdimensional travel. All NSstats are used, except for tax rate and population. Factbooks are currently under reconstruction.

Xmara
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Xmara » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:19 am

viewtopic.php?p=35537804#p35537804

Same person, doubling down on the trolling
/ˈzmaːrʌ/
Info
Our Leader
Status- Code Green- All clear
I mostly use NS stats, except for population and tax rates.
We are not Estonia.
A 16.8 civilization, according to this index.
Flag Waver

Support
Ukraine

First American Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby First American Empire » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:20 am

White Christian Nationalists wrote:Im not a doctor, i dont know how to treat your mental illness. Fact is that this crap is pushed on the population, exposing people to it, and therefore creating more mentally ill people who will *never* be the gender they think they are, no matter how many surgeries, hormone injections and social pressure you put on people to believe otherwise, if that makes me a bigot then im a bigot. Trans children are the most disgusting to me, and i would remove these kids from their sick twisted commie parents, and i would use the state to do so.

More trolling and also advocating violence against children.

EDIT: Xmara seems to have also reported this same post literally seconds before I did.
Last edited by First American Empire on Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
The American Empire is a socially progressive absolute monarchy run by the heirs of Emperor Norton. It started off at MT but has rapidly advanced to PMT through interdimensional travel. All NSstats are used, except for tax rate and population. Factbooks are currently under reconstruction.

First American Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby First American Empire » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:31 am

White Christian Nationalists wrote:Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

Same guy is still trolling, yelling at people for not having provided a source debunking his previous trolling in literally five minutes.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:34 am

Edit: Addressed viewtopic.php?p=35538133#p35538133

Thanks for the report.
Last edited by Jakker on Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Xmara
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Xmara » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:55 pm

Thanks

*leaves birdseed*
/ˈzmaːrʌ/
Info
Our Leader
Status- Code Green- All clear
I mostly use NS stats, except for population and tax rates.
We are not Estonia.
A 16.8 civilization, according to this index.
Flag Waver

Support
Ukraine

Return to Moderation