NATION

PASSWORD

Possible flaming in RWDT

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Salus Maior
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Possible flaming in RWDT

Postby Salus Maior » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:36 pm

The Feylands wrote:[Dumb x-tian peasants are the reason why Jews have never been safe in Europe since the days of Constantine.

I’m grateful for any Jews who sacrificed themselves helping to overthrow the X-tian yoke and give the rest of us freedom. :(

^ This kosher?
Traditionalist Catholic, Constitutional Monarchist, Habsburg Nostalgic, Distributist, Disillusioned Millennial.

"In any case we clearly see....That some opportune remedy must be found quickly for the misery and wretchedness pressing so unjustly on the majority of the working class...it has come to pass that working men have been surrendered, isolated and helpless, to the hardheartedness of employers and the greed of unchecked competition." -Pope Leo XIII, Rerum Novarum

The Feylands
Envoy

Founded: Jul 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Feylands » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:54 pm

Edited it a little bit. Although you bought up the anti-Semite stuff. Responded accordingly.

It’s a factual statement, in my assessment, not an attempt at “flaming”. The history of the Jewish people in Europe do reveal Christian peasants in particular as a high risk factor for the lives and well being of Jews, especially during times of crisis. Your own religion used to revere supposed baby martyrs of alleged “Jewish ritual sacrifice” until the 60’s. :eyebrow:
Last edited by The Feylands on Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hey there u! I'm Fey - the Celestial Fairy Princess! "Mᴀᴋɪɴɢ NS ᴄᴏsɪᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ 2017!"® (◕‿◕)
, Vegetarian, Crazy Cat Lady, Dharmic Pagan, Metal, Fantasy, Elf/Fairy, Chinaboo, Yogi etc.
How can I be so cuddly and huggable? ♥♥♥ Because I exist to ease the suffering of this world! (⌒▽⌒) #TheBuddhaRocks
Little secret: I have a superpower called "ADHD". (^̮^)
♥Her Radiance's Celestial Thought♥
Neat: Essentialism, Monarchy, Difference Feminism, Animal rights, Green Conservatism, 中国, Beauty, Dignity of all life
ಠ~ಠ: Passive aggressive dorks, Abrahamic/Antropocentric world-view(s), the EU, celebrating ugliness..
I support Israel and everyone who suffer needlessly because of their own compassion.♥ (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:06 pm

The Feylands

Whether or not your statement is factual, it is borderline trolling, and as such, you are receiving an unofficial warning for trolling. In other words, KNOCK IT OFF.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

The Feylands
Envoy

Founded: Jul 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Feylands » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:28 am

I promise I will adjust to whatever decision you make. That being said, it doesn’t mean I think it’s fair to accuse me of “borderline trolling”. :( Just look at what Salus Maior wrote just before that. He goaded me into writing some kind of emotional response by accusing me of antisemitism out of thin air. :(

Wasn’t that something like “borderline trolling”, if anything? :(

Salus Maior wrote:Ah yes, the (((Abrahamics))) really ruin civilization, don't they?

Mods: I'm not making an antisemitic joke, I'm pointing out that this posters bias and grudge against "Abrahamic religion" vaguely sounds akin to antisemitic arguments and grudges.

Hey there u! I'm Fey - the Celestial Fairy Princess! "Mᴀᴋɪɴɢ NS ᴄᴏsɪᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ 2017!"® (◕‿◕)
, Vegetarian, Crazy Cat Lady, Dharmic Pagan, Metal, Fantasy, Elf/Fairy, Chinaboo, Yogi etc.
How can I be so cuddly and huggable? ♥♥♥ Because I exist to ease the suffering of this world! (⌒▽⌒) #TheBuddhaRocks
Little secret: I have a superpower called "ADHD". (^̮^)
♥Her Radiance's Celestial Thought♥
Neat: Essentialism, Monarchy, Difference Feminism, Animal rights, Green Conservatism, 中国, Beauty, Dignity of all life
ಠ~ಠ: Passive aggressive dorks, Abrahamic/Antropocentric world-view(s), the EU, celebrating ugliness..
I support Israel and everyone who suffer needlessly because of their own compassion.♥ (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:41 am

Sarcasm does not equate to trolling (or goading, for that matter). That said...

Salus Maior wrote:
The Feylands wrote:Pro-Boxer without a doubt. Dharma bless their souls. :(

The pitiful state of the Empire at the time may actually indirectly have been caused by the Avrahamics even long before they came to loot and pillage and burn like savages. The fall of the Great Ming that gave China the Qing may in no small part have been caused by climate changes as a result of the genocide of the American natives. :(

Oh and I’ll reply to the fantastic hoax about killing Falun Gong cult members and taking their organs etc. in due time. That’s just the kind of demonising propaganda suited for justifying crimes against humanity. Like what the west did to China back then. :( >:(

Ah yes, the (((Abrahamics))) really ruin civilization, don't they?

Mods: I'm not making an antisemitic joke, I'm pointing out that this posters bias and grudge against "Abrahamic religion" vaguely sounds akin to antisemitic arguments and grudges.

Salus Maior

The ((( ))) stuff stops. Now. Don't use it again.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Return to Moderation