NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Spam/gravedig

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Dresderstan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 18, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

[R] Spam/gravedig

Postby Dresderstan » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:44 am

viewtopic.php?p=35415324#p35415324

viewtopic.php?p=35415336#p35415336

Blueflarst wrote:isuspect you are the one who banned incioni after defending me and accussing you of big red text to the divergent cnot political correct opinions know i have proofs of his ban without him havin done flaming at least with his first account, i would had gone toll aswell with a second account if i would had been banned for saying this :

Incion wrote:

Farnhamia wrote:
It's more trolling, really, not flaming. Regardless, this is not how we post here. You are welcome to express your opinion but please do so in a civil manner. Because this is not the first time you've been told this, you are *** banned for one day. ***

For your further education, here is a flow chart to determine how "trolling" is defined by administrative staff.

Is it politically incorrect?

If no -> not trolling. If yes ->

Do I agree with it?

BIG RED TEXT, YOU ARE SILENCED

From a technical perspective, that post was long and disorganized and could have been written better, but clear and concise writing takes practice. In order to defend the practice of free speech on this forum, which is full of people who advocate free speech in their Nationstates but only feel comfortable posting in a "politically correct or revolutionary leftist opinions only" moderation environment, I will attempt to redact the original post into a coherent form so we can discuss the arguments it may contain. One moment.

Farnhamia wrote:
Please don't.
In red text after he banned him
I demand an explanation or i will report Farnhamia for power abuse

Blueflarst wrote:I feel farnhamia abused his power i already asking explanationN
Last edited by Dresderstan on Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:31 pm

I'm a little confused why you posted this. The links don't go to any posts and the posts that you quoted were from a month ago.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Dresderstan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 18, 2016

Postby Dresderstan » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:33 pm

Jakker wrote:I'm a little confused why you posted this. The links don't go to any posts and the posts that you quoted were from a month ago.

Actually they were created today, I saw them from the same thread, I guess Blueflarst deleted them.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:42 pm

Dresderstan wrote:
Jakker wrote:I'm a little confused why you posted this. The links don't go to any posts and the posts that you quoted were from a month ago.

Actually they were created today, I saw them from the same thread, I guess Blueflarst deleted them.

If so, then yes it looks like they were deleted.
One Stop Rules Shop

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005

Postby Drop Your Pants » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:45 pm

Jakker wrote:If so, then yes it looks like they were deleted.

And someone moved the topic to your locker of many secrets. You just don't realize because you can still see it :P I'd guess another mod is lurking.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:50 pm

Drop Your Pants wrote:
Jakker wrote:If so, then yes it looks like they were deleted.

And someone moved the topic to your locker of many secrets. You just don't realize because you can still see it :P I'd guess another mod is lurking.

If that was the case, I would actually be able to see the linked posts in question and they no longer exist.
One Stop Rules Shop

Cotolon
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 29, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cotolon » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:01 pm

Jakker wrote:If that was the case, I would actually be able to see the linked posts in question and they no longer exist.

In that case the topic was deleted, possibly a misclick. The gravedig was on a month old report of a ban turned returning DoS.

Dyp on his phone
Last edited by Cotolon on Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:51 pm

Dresderstan wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=35415324#p35415324

Blueflarst wrote:isuspect you are the one who banned incioni after defending me and accussing you of big red text to the divergent cnot political correct opinions know i have proofs of his ban without him havin done flaming at least with his first account, i would had gone toll aswell with a second account if i would had been banned for saying this :

Incion wrote:

Farnhamia wrote:
It's more trolling, really, not flaming. Regardless, this is not how we post here. You are welcome to express your opinion but please do so in a civil manner. Because this is not the first time you've been told this, you are *** banned for one day. ***

For your further education, here is a flow chart to determine how "trolling" is defined by administrative staff.

Is it politically incorrect?

Do I agree with it?

BIG RED TEXT, YOU ARE SILENCED

From a technical perspective, that post was long and disorganized and could have been written better, but clear and concise writing takes practice. In order to defend the practice of free speech on this forum, which is full of people who advocate free speech in their Nationstates but only feel comfortable posting in a "politically correct or revolutionary leftist opinions only" moderation environment, I will attempt to redact the original post into a coherent form so we can discuss the arguments it may contain. One moment.

Farnhamia wrote:
Please don't.
In red text after he banned him
I demand an explanation or i will report Farnhamia for power abuse

Blueflarst wrote:I feel farnhamia abused his power i already asking explanationN

Looks like the long one is a Regional Message Board Post, which is why it's not in the forums. At any rate, yes, it's not against the rules to disagree with or be upset about Mod rulings, so long as you do it civilly.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:08 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Dresderstan wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=35415324#p35415324

Looks like the long one is a Regional Message Board Post, which is why it's not in the forums. At any rate, yes, it's not against the rules to disagree with or be upset about Mod rulings, so long as you do it civilly.

I hope this doesn't constitute spam. I'm sorry if it does. Blueflarst did post that message on the forums in this thread as well as the RMB, but he deleted it on the forum not too long after it was posted. I seen it, but I felt no need to report because it was already in moderation.
Last edited by LiberNovusAmericae on Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation