NATION

PASSWORD

[Inquiry] What happened to my Main Account?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Kiez
Attaché

Founded: Jan 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

[Inquiry] What happened to my Main Account?

Postby Kiez » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:18 am

Greetings and good morning, I am The Fallen Jedi, or was The Fallen Jedi considering that the account has suddenly been DEAT'ed as of six hours ago and considering I have not yet heard from Moderation as to the reason of my main account being DEAT'ed I have taken it upon myself to ask directly: What has happened to my main account and why was it deleted?

Thanks, Kiez/The Fallen Jedi.
Last edited by Kiez on Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The most important thing when ill is to never lose heart"
- Vladimir Lenin

Puppet of The Fallen Jedi
Economical Stats (GDP, HDI, Etc) reflect that of the Federal Republic of Germany

Engleberg wrote:"The Sunrisians and MDAA promise them prosperity, but in the slums of West Corentia the homeless and the hungry know the truth! They have been forgotten, they have nothing! But. Their. Anger! We will take that spark and start a fire which will become a great conflagration! PEACE... THROUGH... POWER....!"

Farnhamia wrote:What is the matter with you people?

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:49 am

You have been informed of the reason for your nation's deletion. Sometimes it takes a while for moderators to respond to Getting Help tasks. In future, please be patient and understand that we are a small team of volunteers and not able to deal with every task as quickly as you or we might like.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Return to Moderation