NATION

PASSWORD

Question Flag policy

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Texulfian
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Question Flag policy

Postby Texulfian » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:17 pm

this is like the ? number puppet nation I have made, so I wanted a cool flag and the particular design I made myself I like and has meaning behind it picture American revolutions Betsy Ross flag but with blood stains and bloody hand prints on it, well that's mine just its during early bronze age era or some era around there. but aside form that is my flag for this nation only acceptable and is there a policy on NS regarding blood on flags like what's featured on mine?
Last edited by Texulfian on Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:40 pm

Texulfian wrote:this is like the ? number puppet nation I have made, so I wanted a cool flag and the particular design I made myself I like and has meaning behind it picture American revolutions Betsy Ross flag but with blood stains and bloody hand prints on it, well that's mine just its during early bronze age era or some era around there. but aside form that is my flag for this nation only acceptable and is there a policy on NS regarding blood on flags like what's featured on mine?

All such questions are reviewed on a case by case basis but the flag you're flying is acceptable. Why you want your flag splattered with blood is beyond me but hey, it's your flag. Just don't go for gore and guts and veins in your teeth on the flag, okay? That will get you yelled at.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Texulfian
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Texulfian » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:45 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Texulfian wrote:this is like the ? number puppet nation I have made, so I wanted a cool flag and the particular design I made myself I like and has meaning behind it picture American revolutions Betsy Ross flag but with blood stains and bloody hand prints on it, well that's mine just its during early bronze age era or some era around there. but aside form that is my flag for this nation only acceptable and is there a policy on NS regarding blood on flags like what's featured on mine?

All such questions are reviewed on a case by case basis but the flag you're flying is acceptable. Why you want your flag splattered with blood is beyond me but hey, it's your flag. Just don't go for gore and guts and veins in your teeth on the flag, okay? That will get you yelled at.

OK thanks for making it clear. That's as close I'm gonna get, because I already have had a couple of bans before with you guys with my main nation Gig em Aggies so I plan on not getting on yalls bad side again.

PS it would be useful if you put in the Stickies a line or two about how much blood is acceptable and what's too far just so in the future people can just go read the rule book and not post a question thread in moderation.
Last edited by Texulfian on Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:25 pm

Texulfian wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:All such questions are reviewed on a case by case basis but the flag you're flying is acceptable. Why you want your flag splattered with blood is beyond me but hey, it's your flag. Just don't go for gore and guts and veins in your teeth on the flag, okay? That will get you yelled at.

OK thanks for making it clear. That's as close I'm gonna get, because I already have had a couple of bans before with you guys with my main nation Gig em Aggies so I plan on not getting on yalls bad side again.

PS it would be useful if you put in the Stickies a line or two about how much blood is acceptable and what's too far just so in the future people can just go read the rule book and not post a question thread in moderation.

Oh, it's you? *summons Guards*

We could put a line in the rules but then you'd know the rules and what fun is that? ;)
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz

Texulfian
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Texulfian » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:40 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Texulfian wrote:OK thanks for making it clear. That's as close I'm gonna get, because I already have had a couple of bans before with you guys with my main nation Gig em Aggies so I plan on not getting on yalls bad side again.

Oh, it's you? *summons Guards*

We could put a line in the rules but then you'd know the rules and what fun is that? ;)

corruption in NS moderation :o slips you a few benjamins under the table to look the other way. :p

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:58 pm

Texulfian wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Oh, it's you? *summons Guards*

corruption in NS moderation :o slips you a few benjamins under the table to look the other way. :p

*folds benjies* Oh, look at the time, I really must be going.

Return to Moderation