NATION

PASSWORD

[r] trolling in lgbt history thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The New California Republic
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11970
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:51 am

Incioni wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Which isn't the topic, is it?


The topic in this case should rightfully be the "queen of the anthill" mini-totalitarienne mentality of people who have nothing better to do than speed-post one government approved opinion after another until they are promoted to a moderator position, and then proceed to devolve their forum into an "all dissent is trolling" echo chamber of socially progressive thought.
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 97126
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Democratic Socialists

Postby Farnhamia » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:53 am

The New California Republic wrote:
Incioni wrote:
The topic in this case should rightfully be the "queen of the anthill" mini-totalitarienne mentality of people who have nothing better to do than speed-post one government approved opinion after another until they are promoted to a moderator position, and then proceed to devolve their forum into an "all dissent is trolling" echo chamber of socially progressive thought.

The Mod Team is aware and talking about it.
Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo| In support of Arch

User avatar
Kowani
Senator
 
Posts: 3814
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kowani » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:34 pm

Also, more.
Incioni wrote:
TURTLESHROOM II wrote:However, the man committed a crime and got a just punishment. Alan Turing could have been celibate and gone down in history as the greatest computing mastermind in history, with no baggage. I do not, and should not, pity him for lacking the discipline to control his body.


I actually have work to do, so I'll just let you take it from here.

In conclusion, the most humane thing we could do for homosexuals would be to understand that they have a sexual disorder, try to reduce fetal exposure to synthetic estrogen, and treat them as genuine human beings who deserve compassion and understanding, and who should be integrated into society as much as possible.

Like "people with autism", we do not need to punish these people or send them to camps, we just need to understand how they got their condition, try to prevent it, and try to deal with people who have this condition now in a way that is respectful to them but that also protects the rest of society from their behavior disorders.

In conclusion, "gay adoption" is a huge risk of sexual abuse of minors, and if I see another person banned or deleted for respectfully expressing a personal opinion, I will share your javascript vulnerability with every racist troll on 4chan, 8chan and the onionchans.

I'll be watching.

Have a nice day, folks.
My Nation doesn’t reflect my actual views, nor do I use NS stats for Roleplay.
Atheist and proud of it.
Pro: Freedom of Speech, LGBT rights, Abortion, Atheism, Secularism, Technophilia, Humanity, Peace in general, Egalitarianism, Pizza.
Anti: Religion, Violence, Misogyny, Misandry, Racism, Pedophilia, Facism, SJW’s, Willful Ignorance, Promotion of harmful cultural practices in the name of “cultural diversity”, whoever created "Ebola-chan."
Catalan Separatist. Catalunya Independiente!

User avatar
Thermodolia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 48543
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:25 pm

viewtopic.php?p=35295273#p35295273

Calling Gays pedophiles/saying they are responsible for the Catholic Church’s child abuse problem
Male, centrist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, loves dogs particularly German Shepherds, give me any good Irish or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
The Archregimancy
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 22777
Founded: Aug 01, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Archregimancy » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:54 pm

Thermodolia wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=35295273#p35295273

Calling Gays pedophiles/saying they are responsible for the Catholic Church’s child abuse problem


The reported post - which has never been edited - contains a footnote which explicitly states that this isn't what the post is arguing.

Here's the relevant section; note the starred footnote:

TURTLESHROOM II wrote:Most people cannot accept the awesome responsibility of celibacy, which is one reason the Catholic Church has such a homosexually-oriented pedo infiltration*.



* = I say this because almost every case of sex abuse in a Catholic setting is male-on-male, not that all homosexuals are pedophiles.


So not actionable.

User avatar
Thermodolia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 48543
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:41 pm

The Archregimancy wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=35295273#p35295273

Calling Gays pedophiles/saying they are responsible for the Catholic Church’s child abuse problem


The reported post - which has never been edited - contains a footnote which explicitly states that this isn't what the post is arguing.

Here's the relevant section; note the starred footnote:

TURTLESHROOM II wrote:Most people cannot accept the awesome responsibility of celibacy, which is one reason the Catholic Church has such a homosexually-oriented pedo infiltration*.



* = I say this because almost every case of sex abuse in a Catholic setting is male-on-male, not that all homosexuals are pedophiles.


So not actionable.

Second opinion as they seem to be seriously implying that’s it’s the gays fault
Male, centrist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, loves dogs particularly German Shepherds, give me any good Irish or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
Vassenor
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39941
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:43 pm

Can I file a motion to lock the thread given that it keeps falling off the rails, any serious discussion of its premise is more or less done and it keeps attracting invective from all sides?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Hufflepuff/Team Mystic

User avatar
Prydania
Diplomat
 
Posts: 863
Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Prydania » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:51 pm

Incioni wrote:
TURTLESHROOM II wrote:We need more people like you.


If I continue to see this "dissent is trolling" behavior from your totalitarian mommy moderators, you will get many, many more people like me.

Here we have Incioni continuing his act of threatening to “raid” the forums.

User avatar
USS Monitor
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 26879
Founded: Jul 01, 2015
19th Century Iron Steamship

Postby USS Monitor » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:09 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
The Archregimancy wrote:
The reported post - which has never been edited - contains a footnote which explicitly states that this isn't what the post is arguing.

Here's the relevant section; note the starred footnote:



So not actionable.

Second opinion as they seem to be seriously implying that’s it’s the gays fault


Not actionable. It's a subject that might be uncomfortable to some folks, but I see no reason to believe that post was written out of malice.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
~~One Stop Rules Shop (OSRS)~~Getting Help (GHR)~~
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

User avatar
Reploid Productions
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 25202
Founded: Antiquity
The Ninja Mod and Evil Forum Empress

Postby Reploid Productions » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:58 pm

Prydania wrote:
Incioni wrote:
If I continue to see this "dissent is trolling" behavior from your totalitarian mommy moderators, you will get many, many more people like me.

Here we have Incioni continuing his act of threatening to “raid” the forums.

Bit early for the summer trolls, but that's global warming for ya.
Forum mod since May 8, 2003 -- Game mod since May 19, 2003
Reppy's DoGA FAQ - For those using DoGA to make their NS military and such
One Stop Rules Shop -- Reppy's Sig Workshop -- Getting Help Page
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Ifreann wrote:Bring Reppy your signet rings, she is our Brony Queen now!

I believe in the magic of friendship, the wholly awesome bronydom, the conventions of fans,
the forgiveness of haters, the resurrection of faith in humanity, and love everlasting.

In nomine poni, et filly, et spiritus stable.
Char Aznable/Giant Meteor 2018! - Forcing humanity to move into space and progress whether we goddamn want to or not!

User avatar
The Archregimancy
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 22777
Founded: Aug 01, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Archregimancy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:37 am

Reploid Productions wrote:
Prydania wrote:Here we have Incioni continuing his act of threatening to “raid” the forums.

Bit early for the summer trolls, but that's global warming for ya.


You're being Northern Hemisphere-centric, Reppy.

Have you seen the temperatures in Australia and Argentina this summer?

User avatar
The New California Republic
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11970
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:19 pm

He is posting yet again: viewtopic.php?p=35299889#p35299889
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
The New California Republic
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11970
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:58 pm

Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Reploid Productions
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 25202
Founded: Antiquity
The Ninja Mod and Evil Forum Empress

Postby Reploid Productions » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:20 pm

Mmmm. Free kills.
Forum mod since May 8, 2003 -- Game mod since May 19, 2003
Reppy's DoGA FAQ - For those using DoGA to make their NS military and such
One Stop Rules Shop -- Reppy's Sig Workshop -- Getting Help Page
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Ifreann wrote:Bring Reppy your signet rings, she is our Brony Queen now!

I believe in the magic of friendship, the wholly awesome bronydom, the conventions of fans,
the forgiveness of haters, the resurrection of faith in humanity, and love everlasting.

In nomine poni, et filly, et spiritus stable.
Char Aznable/Giant Meteor 2018! - Forcing humanity to move into space and progress whether we goddamn want to or not!

User avatar
The New California Republic
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11970
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:28 pm

Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Lamoni
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 6222
Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamoni » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:59 pm

Looks like someone got it.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."


Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.


Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM MOD!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Byzconia, The Chuck

Advertisement

Remove ads

cron