NATION

PASSWORD

[r] trolling in lgbt history thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
User avatar
Neutraligon
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 30773
Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

[r] trolling in lgbt history thread

Postby Neutraligon » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:37 pm

I am not sure of this one but Aellex's posts in this thread seem to be about getting a rise out of people, particularly given this post
Aellex wrote:
Valrifell wrote:
I don't know why you think you have the authority to even comment on this topic if you're unaware of what Stonewall is.

Jesus Christ dude, educate yourself. This is an American discussion (or did you think we were talking about the channel island and not the state), do your homework. This is some basic stuff that everyone else in the thread was at least familiar with.


"U dOn'T hAvE tHe AuThOrItY!" :roll:

M8 pls, I don't need to care about your history, especially not every tiny event specific to your community in particular, to tell you that the shit you're defending is retarded.


We seem to have gotten past it for the most part though so :unsure:
Last edited by Neutraligon on Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

User avatar
NERVUN
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 28987
Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Right-wing Utopia

Postby NERVUN » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:17 pm

... I don't see it as actionable. Not happy with it, but I do not think it runs against the rules.

I will take a bit of a looksie in the thread though.

Edit: I went, I looked, still not seeing anything actionable. That said, if he continues to play along those lines, let us know as it he getting close to threadjacking/baiting.
Last edited by NERVUN on Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

User avatar
Neutraligon
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 30773
Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:37 pm

NERVUN wrote:... I don't see it as actionable. Not happy with it, but I do not think it runs against the rules.

I will take a bit of a looksie in the thread though.

Edit: I went, I looked, still not seeing anything actionable. That said, if he continues to play along those lines, let us know as it he getting close to threadjacking/baiting.

Thanks for looking, I was...very uncertain on it.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

User avatar
The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord
Senator
 
Posts: 4795
Founded: Jul 22, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:55 am

viewtopic.php?p=35285020#p35285020

Mayadeva wrote:
Vassenor wrote:I didn't know /pol/ was a cabal of "far leftist freaks".


> be me
> George Bush is president
> want universal access to healthcare and education
> want to protect America's working class
> don't want endless wars
> am a liberal

... fast forward...

> still me
> Obama is president
> government uses power of coercion to give private health insurance providers monopolies over terrible products, insurance company stock value skyrockets, workers pay more money for worse healthcare
> nothing happens with education
> working class is gutted by lack of protection against cheap imported products and cheap imported labor
> still endless wars, funding terrorism via the Washington -> Saudi Arabia -> ISIS pipeline
> still want the same things

... fast forward...

> still just me
> the "left" has completely devolved into identity politics, and is mostly about teaching public school students how to:
>> get HIV and other diseases
>> have unstable personal relationships, no family, loneliness
>> surgically remove penis
>> act proud about it

I used to play this game like ten years ago, and I remember when every other person in the forum didn't have a signature like "disabled autistic polyamorous transexual lesbian pornstar revolutionary social egalitarian mexican/somalian muslim communist and PROUD OF IT."

Like, when people could just be people, instead of being organized into a social shaming / victimhood hierarchy. Homosexuals have had the right to do what they want for decades now, but that does not mean we should encourage their behavior as a healthy alternative to normal life.

I understand now why school shootings happen. Schools have become open air prisons where the government steals people's children and psychologically abuses them because of how immoral it is that they don't get castrated and love it.

School shooters are my personal heroes, and their ancestors welcome them into Valhalla.


I strongly suspect that this post violates rules against trolling.

EDIT: They changed the post:

Mayadeva wrote:
Vassenor wrote:I didn't know /pol/ was a cabal of "far leftist freaks".


> be me
> George Bush is president
> want universal access to healthcare and education
> want to protect America's working class
> don't want endless wars
> am a liberal

... fast forward...

> still me
> Obama is president
> government uses power of coercion to give private health insurance providers monopolies over terrible products, insurance company stock value skyrockets, workers pay more money for worse healthcare
> nothing happens with education
> working class is gutted by lack of protection against cheap imported products and cheap imported labor
> still endless wars, funding terrorism via the Washington -> Saudi Arabia -> ISIS pipeline
> still want the same things

... fast forward...

> still just me
> the "left" has completely devolved into identity politics, and is mostly about teaching public school students how to:
>> get HIV and other diseases
>> have unstable personal relationships, no family, loneliness
>> surgically remove penis
>> act proud about it

I used to play this game like ten years ago, and I remember when every other person in the forum didn't have a signature like "disabled autistic polyamorous transexual lesbian pornstar revolutionary social egalitarian mexican/somalian muslim communist and PROUD OF IT."

Like, when people could just be people, instead of being organized into a social shaming / victimhood hierarchy. Homosexuals have had the right to do what they want for decades now, but that does not mean we should encourage their behavior as a healthy alternative to normal life. It is also clearly not wise to let them adopt because they are more likely to rape their children.

Everyone knows this is true, but no one has the courage to say it.

I understand now why school shootings happen. Schools have become open air prisons where the government steals people's children and psychologically abuses them because of how immoral it is that they don't get castrated and love it.

Not only are school shooters wonderful people, they are in fact courageous revolutionary martyrs. They are my personal heroes. With every discharge from their AR-15's, the angels sing their praises, and rejoice that they will soon be reunited with all heroes of past in the boundless realm of Valhalla.
Last edited by The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord on Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
<THE HIGH SWAGLORD>
Out-of-Character Ideological Info | Philosophy Test Results

My ideal form of government is a supranational technocratic world-state with elements of a constitutional participatory democracy and a mixed economic system with slightly market socialist leanings. The legislature would be bicameral and consist of a lower house comprised of randomly-selected citizens, and a upper house structured in a vaguely corporatist form. The executive branch would be ran by a directorial council of "philosopher-monarchs/scholar-officials" who have achieved the highest rankings in the civil service. Socially, a civic religion inspired by Mohist thought would be prevalent so as to ensure brotherhood and unity.

User avatar
Reploid Productions
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 25188
Founded: Antiquity
The Ninja Mod and Evil Forum Empress

Postby Reploid Productions » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:16 pm

Troll account go boom.
Forum mod since May 8, 2003 -- Game mod since May 19, 2003
Reppy's DoGA FAQ - For those using DoGA to make their NS military and such
One Stop Rules Shop -- Reppy's Sig Workshop -- Getting Help Page
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Ifreann wrote:Bring Reppy your signet rings, she is our Brony Queen now!

I believe in the magic of friendship, the wholly awesome bronydom, the conventions of fans,
the forgiveness of haters, the resurrection of faith in humanity, and love everlasting.

In nomine poni, et filly, et spiritus stable.
Char Aznable/Giant Meteor 2018! - Forcing humanity to move into space and progress whether we goddamn want to or not!

User avatar
Andsed
Senator
 
Posts: 3626
Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Andsed » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:58 pm

I think this is the best place to put this:

The Tomerlands wrote:
Kavagrad wrote:Veering into eugenics, lovely stuff. I've almost got a Nazi bingo over here, please keep going.


Just report him for bigotry and move on. Don't give this mouth breather what he wants.

The part in question has been put in bold by me. I feel like this is flaming.
Hello I am Andsed the Pun King of TET and welcome to my sig.


Amazing Andsed quotes:
Ok lets get back on topic so we don´t get this thread locked thanks to talking about my church windmill dancing.
Andsed is not legally responsible for any injuries that may occur if you take this seriously and somehow get a trebuchet and try to fling yourself into a plane. You fucking dumbass
NationStates going from serious debates about homosexuality to jokes about Jesus a marijuana dealer in the span of one to two posts since November 13 2002.
Sorry my mind is always in the gutter no it lives in gutter my mind is fuckin called pennywise it is in the gutter so much.
How does one outsource racism? Do you like get an Indian guy to call people and call them racial slurs?

User avatar
Audioslavia
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 2219
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Audioslavia » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:16 pm

Andsed wrote:I think this is the best place to put this:

The Tomerlands wrote:
Just report him for bigotry and move on. Don't give this mouth breather what he wants.

The part in question has been put in bold by me. I feel like this is flaming.


Addressed

Cheers.
Last edited by Audioslavia on Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Andsed
Senator
 
Posts: 3626
Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Andsed » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:26 pm

Audioslavia wrote:
Andsed wrote:I think this is the best place to put this:


The part in question has been put in bold by me. I feel like this is flaming.


Addressed

Cheers.

thanks Audioslavia
Hello I am Andsed the Pun King of TET and welcome to my sig.


Amazing Andsed quotes:
Ok lets get back on topic so we don´t get this thread locked thanks to talking about my church windmill dancing.
Andsed is not legally responsible for any injuries that may occur if you take this seriously and somehow get a trebuchet and try to fling yourself into a plane. You fucking dumbass
NationStates going from serious debates about homosexuality to jokes about Jesus a marijuana dealer in the span of one to two posts since November 13 2002.
Sorry my mind is always in the gutter no it lives in gutter my mind is fuckin called pennywise it is in the gutter so much.
How does one outsource racism? Do you like get an Indian guy to call people and call them racial slurs?

User avatar
Pasong Tirad
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7597
Founded: May 31, 2007
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pasong Tirad » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:52 pm

Azdov Mobius wrote:
Western Vale Confederacy wrote:
How about "not wanting to fucking die"?


If that’s the case then why are you “defending” us against uncooperative bakers and old dying farts who rude talk us,
But not against the people of the religion of “peace” who want to bring laws to the west that will literally kill us.
"If there is no friendship with [the poor] and no sharing of the life of the poor, then there is no authentic commitment to liberation, because love exists only among equals." - Gustavo Gutierrez



User avatar
Audioslavia
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 2219
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Audioslavia » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:45 pm


User avatar
Pasong Tirad
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7597
Founded: May 31, 2007
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pasong Tirad » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:54 pm

Audioslavia wrote:I popped in

Cheers.
"If there is no friendship with [the poor] and no sharing of the life of the poor, then there is no authentic commitment to liberation, because love exists only among equals." - Gustavo Gutierrez



User avatar
Kavagrad
Diplomat
 
Posts: 745
Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kavagrad » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:25 am

Unithonia wrote:
Korouse wrote:Good. I especially like that they added the fact that the demon hag DeVos' cronies were basically going to institute a homosexual ban on new hires. Considering it's their plan to privatize our school system, who knows what else organized reactionary capital could do except inch us ever so forward into executing them for crimes against the people?

Hey look, I found the "democratic" communist everyone! How's the seizing of the means of production going? World Revolution doing good? Gulags running smooth?

Got some possible flamebaiting?

EDIT: Whole thread probably needs a look at to get it back on topic tbh
Last edited by Kavagrad on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claorica wrote:It's leftists like this that really warm me up to Hoppe's idea of physical removal
Sobriety is the future of Anti-Fascism

User avatar
Alvecia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17360
Founded: Aug 17, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alvecia » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:38 am

Korouse wrote:This Unithonia guy sounds like some crybaby. No wonder since he's got "i know biology heh heh" and "im a straight white male!!!" in his bio.

Korouse wrote:Is this guy even Irish or is he doing a bit? He's using the American definition of liberal lmfao.

"My sister didn't know who Lewis and Clarke were until the 7th Grade. That's pretty bad"

Dunno why it'd be so important for your 7th grader Irish sister to know about them honestly.

Seems pretty baity to me.
British
Atheist
IT Support
That there is no exception to the rule "There is an exception to every rule" is the exception that proves the rule.
---
Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll stop asking you to catch his fish.
That's not happening
That shouldn't be happening
Why is that happening?
That's why it's happening?
How has this ever worked?

User avatar
Unithonia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 493
Founded: Jan 08, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Unithonia » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:17 am

Kavagrad wrote:
Unithonia wrote:Hey look, I found the "democratic" communist everyone! How's the seizing of the means of production going? World Revolution doing good? Gulags running smooth?

Got some possible flamebaiting?

EDIT: Whole thread probably needs a look at to get it back on topic tbh

This was intended as a joke. I apologize for any potential flame-baiting, my intention was not to be rude, nor to flamebait. If the mods still feel this is actionable, I’d be more than happy to contact him and make sure he understands my intentions were not to hurt him.
Last edited by Unithonia on Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White, Cis, Straight Male and proud of it. Irish Nationalist, so get out Britain or I'll hit you with a potato.
Pro: IRA, GOP, Equal Rights, Libertarianism, Low Tax Rates, Militarism, Legalism, Fianna Fail, Brexit, LGBT rights
Anti: BLM, Violent protests, Socialism, Nazism, Alt-Right Groups.
Extremely Pro: United Ireland, Armed Forces, Free Markets, Scottish Independence, MAGA, Republic of Ireland.
Extremely Anti: Terrorism, Antifa, United Kingdom, PIRA, Communism, Socialism, Social Justice
STRAIGHT OUTTA DUBLIN
I SUPPORT A UNITED IRELAND
This
Conserative Morality wrote:You're supporting a sense of rationality over rational concerns, which would result in the conclusion that rationality is of no inherent benefit.

User avatar
Unithonia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 493
Founded: Jan 08, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Unithonia » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:25 am

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=459454
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=459452
Here's 2 topics that fit into this, so I figured I should just put them here for ease of the grand mods

Edit: It should also be noted that this person has already gotten 2 bans for flaming
viewtopic.php?p=34770613#p34770613
viewtopic.php?p=34785652#p34785652

*bows*
Thank you almighty ones

More stuff from this person:
Korouse wrote:Well, trust me if I do believe I'm actually smarter than everyone else, it's not for my own benefit. Can't even get a simple response without hurt feelings over by-God everyone's favorite country whether-you-want-it-to-be-or-not America. My thoughts on first-world exploitation go for everywhere in Western Europe as well, too. Even China! Droolie eagle scouts don't bother to ask further though.
Last edited by Unithonia on Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
White, Cis, Straight Male and proud of it. Irish Nationalist, so get out Britain or I'll hit you with a potato.
Pro: IRA, GOP, Equal Rights, Libertarianism, Low Tax Rates, Militarism, Legalism, Fianna Fail, Brexit, LGBT rights
Anti: BLM, Violent protests, Socialism, Nazism, Alt-Right Groups.
Extremely Pro: United Ireland, Armed Forces, Free Markets, Scottish Independence, MAGA, Republic of Ireland.
Extremely Anti: Terrorism, Antifa, United Kingdom, PIRA, Communism, Socialism, Social Justice
STRAIGHT OUTTA DUBLIN
I SUPPORT A UNITED IRELAND
This
Conserative Morality wrote:You're supporting a sense of rationality over rational concerns, which would result in the conclusion that rationality is of no inherent benefit.

User avatar
Audioslavia
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 2219
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Audioslavia » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:58 pm

Kavagrad wrote:
Unithonia wrote:Hey look, I found the "democratic" communist everyone! How's the seizing of the means of production going? World Revolution doing good? Gulags running smooth?

Got some possible flamebaiting?

EDIT: Whole thread probably needs a look at to get it back on topic tbh


I'll let Unithonia off, considering the guy in question was dead-set on peddling his third division troll routine across the entire thread. Korouse has been summarily smacked

Cheers everyone.

User avatar
Unithonia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 493
Founded: Jan 08, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Unithonia » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:14 am

Audioslavia wrote:
Kavagrad wrote:Got some possible flamebaiting?

EDIT: Whole thread probably needs a look at to get it back on topic tbh


I'll let Unithonia off, considering the guy in question was dead-set on peddling his third division troll routine across the entire thread. Korouse has been summarily smacked

Cheers everyone.

Thank you, my master
White, Cis, Straight Male and proud of it. Irish Nationalist, so get out Britain or I'll hit you with a potato.
Pro: IRA, GOP, Equal Rights, Libertarianism, Low Tax Rates, Militarism, Legalism, Fianna Fail, Brexit, LGBT rights
Anti: BLM, Violent protests, Socialism, Nazism, Alt-Right Groups.
Extremely Pro: United Ireland, Armed Forces, Free Markets, Scottish Independence, MAGA, Republic of Ireland.
Extremely Anti: Terrorism, Antifa, United Kingdom, PIRA, Communism, Socialism, Social Justice
STRAIGHT OUTTA DUBLIN
I SUPPORT A UNITED IRELAND
This
Conserative Morality wrote:You're supporting a sense of rationality over rational concerns, which would result in the conclusion that rationality is of no inherent benefit.

User avatar
Kannap
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 53513
Founded: May 07, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kannap » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:15 am

21 years old, gay male, Presbyterian, North Carolinian. Pumpkin Spice everything.
TET's resident ostrich
Political Party: Not affiliated/Independent
Luna Amore wrote:Please remember to attend the ritualistic burning of Kannap for heresy
T H E M O U N T A I N S A R E C A L L I N G A N D I M U S T G O
G A Y S I N C E 1 9 9 7
2 0 1 8 Winter Short Story Contest

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 97025
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Farnhamia » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:18 am

Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo| In support of Arch

User avatar
The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor
 
Posts: 6084
Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Free Joy State » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:40 am

Phrases like "sick brainwashers" and "degeneracy" seem rather baity (emphases mine, but I actually gave up -- the whole thing seems baity)

Blueflarst wrote:I will not be the one which purges this sick brainwashers of the world but i am tired of being shocked by their attempts to brainwash young people be sure if someone exterminates all your brainwashers degeneracy i will watch him/her/... while eating popcorns instead of defending you. I normally respect the sexual desires and acts of other people without saying nothing, but when you instruct the children in your sex variety you go for the limit
When you start brainwashing the childs to follow your degeneracy called free sex values we have a problem, we had tosuffer brainwashing of sects, ideologies, churches which only wanted power instead of improving the humanity and now this...

At your level of impurity you are no more worth than savage animals for the average right wing person , of course you can live as you want having sex bla, bla... but never expect real tolerance for the right wing conservative people we can and will continue smiling to you and saying is fine we respect.... We can say we tolerate you in the real world but you must know we will never do in our internal feelings, of course we the right wing excepting the brainless radicals will never say this hidden disrespect in public much less when in minority we are not brainless, we will wait until your degeneracy generates problems and you start to force us to adopt your ''sex identities''.
I do not hate you i only see souls mixing and spirit degeneration in your practice.

I do not know who is the dark hand behind your movement but i am sure it wants to experiment with your sexual freedom to see deep you can carry it or to gain something probably demons or an entity which want fun of you. Congratulations you invented a lot of weird sex feelings which noone had like trigender and gender void. You one day without surprising me will invent the mantis sex identity and will start to cut off your companion heads with the teeths and worse identities.

Never forget Stalin, Fidel Castro, Che guevara and many of your 'revolutionary heroes' had a worse opinion in this matter than me. Stalin directly killed you, fidel and the other carried you to concentration camps to be trained in the military to become 'men'. We the conservative people will not do any hurt on you until you start to impose your gender indentities in ourselves after few decades of young brainwashing. Then we will force you to stop or else.

And this is not hate speech is the expression of my lack of empathy or simpathies for the LGTB+ members and my lack of aproval to you.
You are not different in your fake tolerance than the catholic church, the islamist and the soviet propaganda you say you respect all people and are tolerant... yeah right until you become majority or someone in not satified with your belief then you will start to terrorize the ''homofobic'' like the nazism did to all of your colectives or something even most barbaric than them.

Awaiting your reports for supposed hate speech ideological opposition and contrarevolutionary, maybe my opinion on the matter end considered as flaming i want to see the number of reports you will put to censore my opinion
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

The Writer's Block Possible Issue Error? or Unusual Issue Effects? (check OPs) Current Issues (Spoilers!)

My nation is not representative of my beliefs or politics.

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 97025
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Farnhamia » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:54 am

The Free Joy State wrote:Phrases like "sick brainwashers" and "degeneracy" seem rather baity (emphases mine, but I actually gave up -- the whole thing seems baity)

Blueflarst wrote:I will not be the one which purges this sick brainwashers of the world but i am tired of being shocked by their attempts to brainwash young people be sure if someone exterminates all your brainwashers degeneracy i will watch him/her/... while eating popcorns instead of defending you. I normally respect the sexual desires and acts of other people without saying nothing, but when you instruct the children in your sex variety you go for the limit
When you start brainwashing the childs to follow your degeneracy called free sex values we have a problem, we had tosuffer brainwashing of sects, ideologies, churches which only wanted power instead of improving the humanity and now this...

At your level of impurity you are no more worth than savage animals for the average right wing person , of course you can live as you want having sex bla, bla... but never expect real tolerance for the right wing conservative people we can and will continue smiling to you and saying is fine we respect.... We can say we tolerate you in the real world but you must know we will never do in our internal feelings, of course we the right wing excepting the brainless radicals will never say this hidden disrespect in public much less when in minority we are not brainless, we will wait until your degeneracy generates problems and you start to force us to adopt your ''sex identities''.
I do not hate you i only see souls mixing and spirit degeneration in your practice.

I do not know who is the dark hand behind your movement but i am sure it wants to experiment with your sexual freedom to see deep you can carry it or to gain something probably demons or an entity which want fun of you. Congratulations you invented a lot of weird sex feelings which noone had like trigender and gender void. You one day without surprising me will invent the mantis sex identity and will start to cut off your companion heads with the teeths and worse identities.

Never forget Stalin, Fidel Castro, Che guevara and many of your 'revolutionary heroes' had a worse opinion in this matter than me. Stalin directly killed you, fidel and the other carried you to concentration camps to be trained in the military to become 'men'. We the conservative people will not do any hurt on you until you start to impose your gender indentities in ourselves after few decades of young brainwashing. Then we will force you to stop or else.

And this is not hate speech is the expression of my lack of empathy or simpathies for the LGTB+ members and my lack of aproval to you.
You are not different in your fake tolerance than the catholic church, the islamist and the soviet propaganda you say you respect all people and are tolerant... yeah right until you become majority or someone in not satified with your belief then you will start to terrorize the ''homofobic'' like the nazism did to all of your colectives or something even most barbaric than them.

Awaiting your reports for supposed hate speech ideological opposition and contrarevolutionary, maybe my opinion on the matter end considered as flaming i want to see the number of reports you will put to censore my opinion

Gee, thanks, Joy, for reporting that. :roll: Dealt with (I forgot to copy the URL of my post).
Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo| In support of Arch

User avatar
Audioslavia
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 2219
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Audioslavia » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:06 am

I was sat there trying to read it for 25 minutes and utterly failed. The link to the modpost is here.

User avatar
Dresderstan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1243
Founded: Jan 18, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dresderstan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:12 am

Question, I saw Incion was deleted, was that because of his two posts he said? I saw Farn did give him a ominous loom text, but was it really so bad that he deserved a DEAT, or was it a returning DOS?
20 year old, male from Pennsylvania and proud of it. Love sports like baseball and hockey, enjoy video games and TV. Music is love, music is life. Formula 1 is better than NASCAR, and I like both. I'm bi and conservative.
Sunflower by Post Malone & Swae Lee
Tired, I need someone to cuddle with me in bed
Do not refer to me as my old nation's name (Freezic Vast) from now on. +3222 Posts

User avatar
The Caleshan Valkyrie
Envoy
 
Posts: 348
Founded: Oct 07, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Caleshan Valkyrie » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:28 am

Godulan Puppet #2, RPing as technologically advanced tribal society combined between several groups of ancient arabs and mongols with vikings.

Current Intro RP: Gravity Ships and Garden Snips

User avatar
Kowani
Senator
 
Posts: 3726
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kowani » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:37 am

Incioni wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Please don't.


Thank you for deleting my previous account, but I think I will.

Blueflarst wrote:redaction issues


Here is the Incion official TL;DR of the unapproved opinion(tm) quoted above.

1. The government is attempting to brainwash young people, and I am sick of it.
2. I respect the rights of other people to do what they want, but I do not want the government to promote unhealthy lifestyles to children.
3. You can silence social conservatives, but we will always think that deviant (statistical term) sexual practices are bad for society.
4. I do not want these ideas to be forced onto the population, specifically children.
5. There is an unnamed dark force behind your movement, demonic in nature.
6. New sexual identities have been invented, which did not previously exist.
7. The original school of revolutionary communists in the USSR and Latin America shared my opinions on deviant sexual practices, and repressed them with State authority.
8. Though you claim to be tolerant, you do not tolerate dissenting opinions about what the State can teach my children. You seek to avoid honest debate and silence dissent.
9. I am likely to be censored for writing this.

In addition to discussing these ideas, I would also like to discuss the fact that you deleted my nation.

I see three options, going forward.

I could:

1) Explain to you what is wrong with your javascript, that it makes account deletion ineffective at silencing me for more than one minute, and give the patch to your sysadmin
2) Do nothing, and see how long it takes for your sysadmin to fix his own script, assuming he can even write javascript
3) Share this exploit on the vanilla chans and the onion chans and coordinate a raid of your forums

I think I'm a nice and reasonable guy, but civil discussion requires civil behavior from both sides. Your options, now, are:

1) Engage in a discussion of your arbitrary flow chart definition of "speech I do not like as trolling",
2) Abstain from this, and allow a genuine two-sided discussion of "LGBT History classes" in which more opinions are expressed than the one opinion held by social progressives with tens of thousands of posts.
3) See what the internet looks like when you decide to be rude and refuse to allow political discussion on the general forum of a game about politics.

Consider your situation carefully.

Does this count?
My Nation doesn’t reflect my actual views, nor do I use NS stats for Roleplay.
Atheist and proud of it.
Pro: Freedom of Speech, LGBT rights, Abortion, Atheism, Secularism, Technophilia, Humanity, Peace in general, Egalitarianism, Pizza.
Anti: Religion, Violence, Misogyny, Misandry, Racism, Pedophilia, Facism, SJW’s, Willful Ignorance, Promotion of harmful cultural practices in the name of “cultural diversity”, whoever created "Ebola-chan."
Catalan Separatist. Catalunya Independiente!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bhang Bhang Duc, Grenartia, Pikfan21, Rhomanion, The Holy Therns, Urial77, Vaeruio, Vaxian Imperium, Yahoo [Bot]

Advertisement

Remove ads