NATION

PASSWORD

Appeal to locked thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Appeal to locked thread

Postby Gig em Aggies » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:42 am

I had a thread here--> viewtopic.php?f=20&t=458512

I understand the point about not helping with school work or research but the point of the title was not to help in research. I was simply asking it as a question like how do you find a particular item or place in regards to a physical location or place where a tv and or movie was filmed. I was simply asking advice on what is the best way to find a particular location within a University that was in a tv spot filmed in 2018.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:45 am

Gig em Aggies wrote:I had a thread here--> viewtopic.php?f=20&t=458512

I understand the point about not helping with school work or research but the point of the title was not to help in research. I was simply asking it as a question like how do you find a particular item or place in regards to a physical location or place where a tv and or movie was filmed. I was simply asking advice on what is the best way to find a particular location within a University that was in a tv spot filmed in 2018.

You can always ask on Quora, or reddit, just make an account. The best way to find a particular location within a university is to check for anything that you don’t normally see there. Perhaps a statue that looks weird, or so..

Return to Moderation