NATION

PASSWORD

[R] poss. trolling/flaming "abortion thread"

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

[R] poss. trolling/flaming "abortion thread"

Postby The Free Joy State » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:21 pm

While abortion is an emotive topic, I can't see this as being designed to provoke anything but an angry response. The whole thing seems kind of like trolling, but especially the bolded [emphasis mine]:

Blazelander wrote:Condoms are FREE at hospitals, being responsable it's cheaper than an abortion, if these people are not even responsable of their own birth control that means they dont even use protecion, what if they get a STD? They can't abort STD's like they would do with a child, i's 2019 and we have methods to avoid this kind of stuff, thats why women can't just kill their own offspring to make the "problem" dissapear, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Same to men, part of being a MAN and a MACHO, is taking responsability of everything you do, what kind of "man" is eager to kill his own blood to avoid responsability? Fucking cowards without honor pieces of shit, once a baby is conceived it is already an individual with rights, the argument of "my body and my rules" is a fallacy because at the moment that the mother consented to the sexual relationship then she legally accepted to carry the baby for 9 months, it's actually very simple, even if giving birth means the death of the mother it's a price that must be paid because it's the natural cycle of life.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:56 pm

To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:02 am

Thanks Nerv

*leaves coffee and cake*
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:47 am

Different poster, but same thread and same day. So I thought I'd resurrect this rather than start a new one. This seems a little flamey, attacking the poster rather than the post (especially with "maybe you shouldn't try responding in the first place because you clearly aren't able to")

Aellex wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
And anyone who wears a short skirt is aware of the possible consequences and thus consented to being raped. Got it.

You know, if you can't stop yourself from spouting such retarded things, maybe you shouldn't try responding in the first place because you clearly aren't able to.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aellex
Senator

Founded: Apr 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aellex » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:48 am

The Free Joy State wrote:Different poster, but same thread and same day. So I thought I'd resurrect this rather than start a new one. This seems a little flamey, attacking the poster rather than the post (especially with "maybe you shouldn't try responding in the first place because you clearly aren't able to")

Aellex wrote:You know, if you can't stop yourself from spouting such retarded things, maybe you shouldn't try responding in the first place because you clearly aren't able to.

Because accusing someone of supporting and excusing rape isn't flamebait but telling them to stop doing that shit is.
Citoyen Français. Disillusioned Gaulliste. Catholique.

Tombé au champ d'honneur, add 11400 posts.

Member of the Committee
for Proletarian Morality

RIP Balk, you were too good a shitposter for this site.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:41 am

Addressed viewtopic.php?p=35211260#p35211260

Thanks for the report.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:44 am

Thanks, Jakker

*leaves birdseed*

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation