NATION

PASSWORD

[R] False Accusation and Flame Bait

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
United Republic Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

[R] False Accusation and Flame Bait

Postby United Republic Empire » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:53 pm

Kerchistania wrote:Haha :rofl: a nazi is "Appalled that I.A. would seek to undermine ... the democratic process".

Definitely a flame bait imo since the person they are calling a nazi has requested numerous times for people not to do so and have stated that are indeed not a nazi. But ultimately it's a mod's decision and interpretation. I'd at the very least ask them to knock it off and please not to repeat such actions for future communications. Sorry if I'm wrong and bugged you lot.

I honestly can't quite remember the false accusation part on the rules. Please don't smite me zeus. Educate my ignorant and partially blind self. Thank you.
Separatist Peoples
OOC: Well, the GA is full of obstructionist elite, and the rules are just there to hold the OP back. Haven't you heard?

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:11 pm

National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

United Republic Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby United Republic Empire » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:21 pm

Thank You. Much appreciated and Fair decisions as always. Have a wonderful day.
Separatist Peoples
OOC: Well, the GA is full of obstructionist elite, and the rules are just there to hold the OP back. Haven't you heard?

Return to Moderation