NATION

PASSWORD

*report* troll in religious test thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

*report* troll in religious test thread

Postby USS Monitor » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:03 pm

Pagan Trapistan wrote:At least he admits it, the Christians deceitfully pretend they belong in a secular court.

Pagan Trapistan wrote:Ok, psuedo-atheist that believes only in the god of the jews.

Pagan Trapistan wrote:Yes, the state should work with discriminating catholics until we can get the Roman festivals going again and get people actually loyal to the state.

Pagan Trapistan wrote:All of them. And because their church molests children. Ancient Greeks have the courtesy to try and seduce you.

MOD Edit: I accidently edited the OP of this report. -Jakker
Last edited by Jakker on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:15 pm

Addressed viewtopic.php?f=20&t=457670&p=35164838#p35164838

I used your OP to note the posts and accidently edited your post. I accidently removed your comments in the OP. I apologize about that, but I have addressed the behavior.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Return to Moderation