NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Meme Spam in APA/Masculinity Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
User avatar
Scomagia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14191
Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

[R] Meme Spam in APA/Masculinity Thread

Postby Scomagia » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:17 am

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:
Trumptonium1 wrote:They forgot to add liberalism to the list.


Trumptonium EPICLY BURNS LIBTARD SJWS with EPIC COMEDY BURN :lol: :lol:

"Ok this post is epic"- Ben "Burn the libtards" Shperio

Utceforp wrote:
Trumptonium1 wrote:They forgot to add liberalism to the list.

Trumptonium DISEMBOWELS LIBERALS with FACTS and LOGIC

I imagine it'll just get worse.
"The Universe has as many different centers as there are living beings in it. Each of us is the center of the Universe, and that Universe is shattered when they hiss at you, 'You are under arrest.'"-Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, "The Gulag Archipelago"

User avatar
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28741
Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:20 am

I'd imagine that it's tit for tat beacuse this post:

Trumptonium1 wrote:They forgot to add liberalism to the list.


Added nothing to the conversation and is just an off topic joke.
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤ NSwiki WA Ambassador: Silver Zephyr. NS's sexyest user 2016 Male 18-29 NSG 2016 Award for Humour 2018 award for most friendly poster (tied with Luminesa)
WBC 38 Postseason team, WBC 40 Postseason Quarterfinalist team, WBC 41 Semifinalists, WBC 42 Third place
Feel the Bern 2020 Trump disrespected fallen heroes beacuse of a little rain
Rainbow dash Is best pony.Scootalove is best love.A love letter to NS

User avatar
Scomagia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14191
Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scomagia » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:04 pm

As I predicted, we've got another one.
The Federated Soviets of North America wrote:
Trumptonium1 wrote:They forgot to add liberalism to the list.

Watch: Trumptonium1 BRUTALLY EVISCERATES libercucktards with FACTS, LOGIC, and a CHAINSAW
"The Universe has as many different centers as there are living beings in it. Each of us is the center of the Universe, and that Universe is shattered when they hiss at you, 'You are under arrest.'"-Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, "The Gulag Archipelago"

User avatar
Agarntrop
Diplomat
 
Posts: 618
Founded: May 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Agarntrop » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:27 pm

Trumptonium1 wrote:They forgot to add liberalism to the list.

I think this quote is flame tbh

User avatar
Trumptonium1
Minister
 
Posts: 3371
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Trumptonium1 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:38 pm

But people supporting adding masculinity to the list isn't straight up trolling?
Preferred pronouns: His Majesty/Your Highness

https://www.bolsonaro.com.br/
Resident Non-Pumpkin Character

User avatar
-Ocelot-
Diplomat
 
Posts: 903
Founded: Jun 14, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby -Ocelot- » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:12 pm

Agarntrop wrote:
Trumptonium1 wrote:They forgot to add liberalism to the list.

I think this quote is flame tbh


Beat me to it!

Is this off-topic or straight up flaming? Can I add offtopic political jargon and hatred here and there or is unacceptable?
Post tenebras lux


⭐No such thing as too much yellow⭐

User avatar
Woods Is Back
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 49
Founded: Sep 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Woods Is Back » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:14 pm

Whatever it it is, it is quite funny!
:rofl:

User avatar
Lamoni
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 6163
Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamoni » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:38 pm

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:
Trumptonium1 wrote:They forgot to add liberalism to the list.


Trumptonium EPICLY BURNS LIBTARD SJWS with EPIC COMEDY BURN :lol: :lol:

"Ok this post is epic"- Ben "Burn the libtards" Shperio


The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp:

*** Warning for political nicknaming and threadjacking ***


Utceforp wrote:
Trumptonium1 wrote:They forgot to add liberalism to the list.

Trumptonium DISEMBOWELS LIBERALS with FACTS and LOGIC


Utceforp:

Not quite actionable, but it came very close. iLoom.


Trumptonium1 wrote:They forgot to add liberalism to the list.


Trumptonium1:

Given your moderation history, you get a:

*** 3-day ban for trolling and threadjacking ***

Please note that this ban applies to you the player, not just this nation.


The Federated Soviets of North America wrote:
Trumptonium1 wrote:They forgot to add liberalism to the list.

Watch: Trumptonium1 BRUTALLY EVISCERATES libercucktards with FACTS, LOGIC, and a CHAINSAW


The Federated Soviets of North America:

*** Warning for trolling and threadjacking ***


Woods Is Back wrote:Whatever it it is, it is quite funny!
:rofl:


Woods is Back:

*** Warning for Spamming Moderation ***


Autarkheia wrote:
Page wrote:There are many men's issues that need to be addressed, there are many aspects of life which are more difficult for men. That men seeking help for depression is still stigmatized, that men are disproportionately affected by mass incarceration, that boys are struggling more in schools, that fathers are deprived of their parental rights, and many others. These are real problems, yes. But we are never going to solve these problems until we stop this bullshit of blaming feminism, liberalism, and social justice.

It wasn't feminism that made me feel insecure and isolated as a kid because I wasn't athletic enough. It wasn't feminism that told me that I have to suppress my emotions to "be a man." It wasn't feminism that instilled us with the bullshit idea that we have to work ourselves to death, keep competing and keep producing no matter how much our well-being suffers. It wasn't feminism that made male victims of sexual assault and rape to feel weak and ashamed.

And despite what reactionaries want us to believe, masculinity and toxic masculinity are not the same thing. Realizing that there are problematic aspects of masculinity is not anti-male; it's the opposite, we address this problem so we can help boys and men. So boys can grow up to accept themselves for who they are rather than feel worthless because they can't live up to the standards of what they are told masculinity is.

My fellow men, I beg you - abandon this fallacious mentality that feminism is a conspiracy to destroy us.


PS: Intersectionality is not an ideology. It is not a feminist, left-wing, SJW ideology, okay? Intersectionality is, as the name would imply, is a way of looking at society which recognizes that different sorts of problems such as racism, sexism, disability, and poverty intersect with one another. In other words, intersectionality is the understanding that numerous social factors shape an individual's life experience. It's not an ideology.
The broflakes are never going to agree with this because they're made up their minds that we live in some kind of matriarchal dystopia, so it's pointless. But for what it's worth I'm at least broadly sympathetic to the points you made. Feminism and social justice did not create all of men's problems and mudslinging about SJWs will not solve them.


Autarkheia:

You can make your point without insulting others with nicknames like "broflakes." iLoom.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."


Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.


[04:20] * Yohannes enjoys having the position of being Lamoni's younger sister in NS


Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM MOD!


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nights Edge

Advertisement

Remove ads