NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Trolling (?) in Conversion Therapy Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The New California Republic
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

[R] Trolling (?) in Conversion Therapy Thread

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:10 pm

Trumptonium1 wrote:If we allow parents to make decisions to cut their children's cock off at 10 because they like pink clothes then I see no reason why parents shouldn't be allowed to do the extreme opposite.
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Trumptonium1
Senator

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trumptonium1 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:04 pm

Yes the question mark is very well-placed, what are you actually reporting?

Not aware if 'cock' is not PG-13 rather than penis but other than that I presented facts.
Preferred pronouns: His Majesty/Your Highness

https://www.bolsonaro.com.br/
Resident Non-Pumpkin Character

Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:44 am

I assume this isn't actionable?
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:56 am

We just haven't gotten around to it yet, is all. NS went down for a time, and just came back up.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD!

Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:57 am

Lamoni wrote:We just haven't gotten around to it yet, is all. NS went down for a time, and just came back up.

Okedoke. Sorry to be a bother Lamoni.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:16 am

Okay, ruling time.

While I do not see any trolling in Trumptonium's post, the wording of child castration will be mod-edited out of the post.
Last edited by Lamoni on Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD!

Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:22 am

Lamoni wrote:Okay, ruling time.

While I do not see any trolling in Trumptonium's post, the wording of child castration will be mod-edited out of the post.

Thanks Lamoni.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation